An engineering dictionary is a comprehensive reference source that defines and explains the terminology and concepts used in engineering. The terms and definitions in an engineering dictionary may be specific to a particular branch of engineering, such as civil engineering or electrical engineering, or they may be more general and apply to all types of engineering. An engineering dictionary may also include illustrations or diagrams to help explain complex concepts.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Engineering dictionary and terms for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Engineering dictionary and terms For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Engineering dictionary and terms for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Engineering dictionary and terms.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Engineering dictionary and terms on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Engineering dictionary and terms and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Engineering dictionary and terms on your computer right away.
|Engineering dictionary and terms On Your PC
|Angel lab studio
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Jun 21, 2018
|Get it On:
Engineering dictionary and terms Andorid App Summary
The Engineering dictionary and terms was developed by the popular developer agency named Angel lab studio. They have the Engineering dictionary and terms in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 547 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Engineering dictionary and terms latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 21, 2018 was the last date the Engineering dictionary and terms was updated with new features. If you want to use the Engineering dictionary and terms on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Engineering dictionary and terms using the emulator later on.
Engineering dictionary and terms App Overview and Details
Engineering Dictionary focused on engineering terminology, engineering specific definitions.
All the terms used in engineering comes under this dictionary, each word contain short description which helps you to understand the term clearly . It contain short definition of each word.
– Listing ordered by alphabet
– List of engineering terms name and uses.
– Detailed description of all Engineering terms.
– Compatible with most device with different layout for tablet
– Search mode with autocomplete function that predict word as you type this will be helpful to get the meaning of any word.
– Unlimited favorite list to quickly access the terms you view most.
– No internet connection is required to use the app
– Very friendly and beautiful interface.
Features of Engineering dictionary and terms for PC
– Alphabetically ordered list of engineering terms and their definitions
– Detailed description of each engineering term
– Compatibility with different devices, including tablets
– Autocomplete function that predicts the word as you type
– Unlimited favorite list
– Offline usage
– Friendly and beautiful interface
Whats New In this Engineering dictionary and terms?
Overall, the Engineering dictionary and terms application is a very useful resource for anyone studying or working in the engineering field. It is a comprehensive dictionary that includes definitions for common and complex engineering terms, as well as illustrations and examples. The application also includes a comprehensive list of engineering terms, as well as a useful search function.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Engineering dictionary and terms of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Engineering dictionary and terms to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Engineering dictionary and terms and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Engineering dictionary and terms. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Engineering dictionary and terms.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.