Engine 3D is a high-performance 3D live wallpaper engine for Android devices. It renders stunning 3D graphics with real-time lighting and shadows. With Engine 3D, you can create your own 3D live wallpaper with ease.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Engine 3D Live Wallpaper for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Engine 3D Live Wallpaper For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Engine 3D Live Wallpaper for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Engine 3D Live Wallpaper.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Engine 3D Live Wallpaper on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Engine 3D Live Wallpaper and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Engine 3D Live Wallpaper on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Engine 3D Live Wallpaper On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Wiktor Bronowski|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 2, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Engine 3D Live Wallpaper Andorid App Summary
The Engine 3D Live Wallpaper was developed by the popular developer agency named Wiktor Bronowski. They have the Engine 3D Live Wallpaper in the Personalization category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 6.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 3104195 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Engine 3D Live Wallpaper latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 2, 2020 was the last date the Engine 3D Live Wallpaper was updated with new features. If you want to use the Engine 3D Live Wallpaper on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Engine 3D Live Wallpaper using the emulator later on.
Engine 3D Live Wallpaper App Overview and Details
Engine 3D Live Wallpaper
Realistic video live wallpaper with car engine in 3d.
Set video as Lock Screen!
Check out our account for more beautiful free video live wallpapers!
We would appreciate if you rate our wallpaper.
Features of Engine 3D Live Wallpaper for PC
-Realistic car engine in 3d
-Set video as Lock Screen
-Beautiful free video live wallpapers
-Please rate our wallpaper
Whats New In this Engine 3D Live Wallpaper?
Added a lot of new features
Added new video live wallpapers
Overall, I think the Engine 3D Live Wallpaper is a really cool app. It’s a lot of fun to play with and it looks great on my phone. The only thing I would change is the way you have to exit out of the app. It would be nice if there was a way to just close out of the app without having to go to the home screen. Other than that, I really like it!
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Engine 3D Live Wallpaper of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Engine 3D Live Wallpaper to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Engine 3D Live Wallpaper and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Engine 3D Live Wallpaper. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Engine 3D Live Wallpaper.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.