If you’re looking for an app to help you get in a more meditative state, look no further than Energify. This app offers up a variety of sounds and visuals that are designed to help you relax and focus. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, Energify has something to offer.
We will help you download the Energify – Meditation App for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Energify – Meditation App on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Energify – Meditation App on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Energify – Meditation App on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Energify – Meditation App as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Energify – Meditation App On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Anita Babita Chopra|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Mar 25, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Energify – Meditation App Andorid App Summary
Anita Babita Chopra is the developer of the Energify – Meditation App, and they have the app under the Health & Fitness of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Energify – Meditation App from them is 1.6 with over 54255 users under the hood. With a 3.8 rating, the Energify – Meditation App is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Energify – Meditation App is Mar 25, 2018, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Energify – Meditation App on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Energify – Meditation App App Overview and Details
“What we do for ourselves will die with us; whatever we do for others and for the world will be left behind and it will remain immortal.” – Albert Pike
The inspiration of this app found its roots through this quote. The main purpose of this app is to help people at large to improve their lives from the process of guided meditation along with devotional & instrumental meditation music and energize them to face the routine challenges of daily life.
Key Features of the App:
– Mixture of Guided Meditation along with devotional & instrumental meditation music
– Focused on settling or invoking certain emotions
– Multi-lingual app available in Hindi & English
– Selected Devotional Music from multiple faiths & religions
– Hand-Picked Instrumentals for just meditation through music.
Being completely non commercial, Energify will always be free and users can always look forward to using this as an advertisement-free app to Energify your life through meditation.
The guided meditation in this app is focused on releasing or letting go of certain emotions through guided meditation which are complemented by a collection of YouTube links of songs from Jainism, Sikhism, Buddhism, Islam, Hinduism, Christianity and many more religions. This is aimed at taking people deep into devotion using songs from multiple Religions and Faiths.
Energify is available in two languages – Hindi and English. The list of devotional, instrumental and meditative songs are hand-picked to let you just seep into meditation.
Anita and Babita Chopra, the creators of this app – strongly believe, practice and preach the multiple benefits of meditation towards the holistic abundance of individuals. All their learnings are based on their guru – Mahatria Ra who through the path of Infinitheism has transformed their lives. The power of meditation as shown by Him, sowed the seeds to create this app to encourage people all-over the world to benefit from meditation. This app is user-friendly and can be used by any individual irrespective of his or her age or religious belief.
We strongly believe that even if 1 person per day gets benefited from this App, we would have done our little part to change this world and shown our towards gratitude to the Almighty… – Anita Babita Chopra
Features of Energify – Meditation App for PC
is the first step to bring the change that the world needs.
1. The app is based on a quote that inspires people to improve their lives.
2. The app helps people to meditate and face the challenges of daily life.
3. The app is available in Hindi and English.
4. The app has a mixture of guided meditation and devotional music from multiple faiths and religions.
5. The app is non-commercial and is free to use.
6. The app is based on the teachings of Mahatria Ra.
7. The app is the first step to bring change to the world.
8. The app is available on Android and iOS.
9. The app has a user-friendly interface.
10. The app is regularly updated with new content.
Whats New In this Energify – Meditation App?
Congratulation!! Now you can create your own playlist. To do this, just click on heart icon of your favourite music.
After using the Energify app for a few weeks, I have found that my mind is more focused and I am less reactive to stress. The app has helped me to learn how to meditate and has given me the tools to stay calm and energized. I would highly recommend Energify to anyone who is looking to improve their mental wellbeing.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Energify – Meditation App? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Energify – Meditation App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Energify – Meditation App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Energify – Meditation App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Energify – Meditation App.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.