Endropoda is an extinct genus of cephalopods that lived during the late Cretaceous period. It is the only known genus in the family Endropodidae.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Endropoda for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|Endropoda On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Jun 9, 2015
|Get it On:
Endropoda Andorid App Summary
The Endropoda was developed by the popular developer agency named Edugameapp. They have the Endropoda in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 523 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Endropoda latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jun 9, 2015 was the last date the Endropoda was updated with new features. If you want to use the Endropoda on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Endropoda using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Endropoda For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Endropoda using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Endropoda on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Endropoda here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Endropoda for PC
treatment and dose calculation will be display on patient skin surface.
– Result : After user finish the treatment plan, they can see the result of dose calculation on patient skin surface.
– 3D Reconstruction : This mode allow user to see the 3D anatomical feature of human body.
Endropoda App Overview and Details
Endropoda (Educational Android Apps for Cancer Radiotherapy Planning) is an edugame application that is designed for radiotherapy course supplement, especially for medical physics and medical students. Endropoda was developed by medical physics student of University of Brawijaya collaborating as a realization of student creativity program that was supported by Ministry of Education and Culture, Indonesia.
Endropoda is an educational app for external radiotherapy planning which can simulate beam penetration ability based on attenuation characteristic of a medium (patient organ). The dose distribution of radiation source that is placed in a distant from patient skin is displayed as area with same colour (as if basic principles of isodose curve). Endropoda can calculate automatically the absorbed intensity (that is proportional with absorbed dose of an organ), the dose then will be displayed as colour spectrum representing the amount of absorbed dose in the organ. In addition, Endropoda can identify the type of an organ based on radiation attenuation characteristic (CT-Number value). Endropoda is also have an example of 3D reconstruction of CT-Scan image that can help user to imagine the anatomical feature of human body.
ENDROPODA contains five main features:
– HU mode : In this mode we can set the window width and window level of CT-Scan image to produce higher contrast higher contrast for certain organ, so it will be displayed better than another organ its surrounding. The basic principal of window technique is based on CT number. Where is CT number is a value related to attenuation coefficient of certain organ that can be used to distinguish an organ from another based on their attenuation coefficient.
– Planning : In planning mode, user can create a region of interest on CT-Scan image to eliminate the background area and also can create cancer area that will be treated with radiation
– Apply Beam : User can see the Beam direction for cancer treatment, including the colour distribution describes the absorbed dose
– Inspect Organ : The organ identification will be displayed automatically based on CT Number value that is stored in each pixel of CT-Scan image
– En-Link: http://lovinaliu.blogspot.com/ is a Link to all information about external radiotherapy, especially for Cobalt-60 source (in Indonesian).
This link also provides an example of 3D reconstruction of CT-Scan image that can help user to imagine the anatomical feature of human body.
A modified CT-Scan file example can be downloaded at:
Resume of Radiotherapy lecture and tutorial about how to use Endropoda can be found at:
• All of data and information displayed in Endropoda has been through ethical clearance procedure for educational purpose only. It was not designed for medical decision
• External radiotherapy planning procedure that is displayed in Endropoda is intended as basic introduction about external radiotherapy. It does not replace the full length protocol as is used in hospital.
• The displayed isodose curve and dose calculation are based on intensity attenuation. It does not describe beam penetration ability for certain type of radiation.
• CT-Scan data used in Endropoda was generated by the developer and are not taken from patients (it is not contain anything data of real patient)
Future version of ENDROPODA will include additional features based on user feedback.
Contact person :
Lovina Wijayanti (email@example.com)
Whats New In this Endropoda?
Endropoda is an excellent application for managing your personal finances. It is easy to use and keeps you organized. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an effective way to manage their money.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Endropoda of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Endropoda to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Endropoda and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Endropoda. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Endropoda.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.