An endoscope is a medical device that is inserted into a body cavity or lumen. It is often used to view internal organs, tissues, or blood vessels. Endoscopes come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and may be equipped with a variety of instruments to facilitate examination or treatment.
We will help you download the Endoscope Camera for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Endoscope Camera on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Endoscope Camera on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Endoscope Camera, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Endoscope Camera, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Endoscope Camera appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Endoscope Camera by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Endoscope Camera on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Endoscope Camera On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Novotech Industries Limited|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 27, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Endoscope Camera Andorid App Summary
Novotech Industries Limited is the developer of the Endoscope Camera, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Endoscope Camera from them is 1.6.0 with over 1288547 users under the hood. With a 3.1 rating, the Endoscope Camera is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Endoscope Camera is Aug 27, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Endoscope Camera on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Endoscope Camera App Overview and Details
USB Endoscope camera is a portable, hand-held, multifunctional inspection camera system. Users can view the videos in Android devices and can capture images (JPG) or videos (MP4) in 720P high definition with this application.
Features of Endoscope Camera for PC
-720P HD video quality
-Can capture images or videos
-Compatible with Android devices
-Portable and handheld
Whats New In this Endoscope Camera?
1.Modify UI Styles
The endoscope camera application is a useful tool that has a variety of medical applications. It is a handy device that allows physicians to view inside the body without having to make a large incision. This application has the potential to revolutionize the medical field by making procedures less invasive.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Endoscope Camera? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Endoscope Camera to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Endoscope Camera and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Endoscope Camera. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Endoscope Camera.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.