Roguelike games are a subgenre of role-playing video games, characterized by their dungeon crawl-style gameplay, randomized levels, and permanent death. The name “roguelike” comes from the 1980 game Rogue, one of the earliest examples of the genre. Endless Quest Roguelike RPG is a roguelike game for mobile devices. The player creates a character, choosing from a variety of races and classes, and ventures into a randomly generated dungeon. The objective is to find the exit, but the player can also choose to complete other objectives such as gathering treasure or defeating enemies. The player must manage their resources carefully, as death is permanent and there is no way to reload a game.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Endless Quest Roguelike RPG for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|Endless Quest Roguelike RPG On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Nov 17, 2020
|Get it On:
Endless Quest Roguelike RPG Andorid App Summary
The Endless Quest Roguelike RPG was developed by the popular developer agency named Whatentar Software. They have the Endless Quest Roguelike RPG in the Role Playing category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.05, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 3509 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Endless Quest Roguelike RPG latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Nov 17, 2020 was the last date the Endless Quest Roguelike RPG was updated with new features. If you want to use the Endless Quest Roguelike RPG on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Endless Quest Roguelike RPG using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Endless Quest Roguelike RPG For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Endless Quest Roguelike RPG using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Endless Quest Roguelike RPG on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Endless Quest Roguelike RPG here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Endless Quest Roguelike RPG for PC
1. Party-based roguelike adventure that combines randomly generated content with a story where you get to choose how you ultimately save the world.
2. An open-ended class creation system allows mixing and matching to create the characters you want to play.
3. Tactical combat system provides a unique challenge.
4. Play your way – adventure solo or as a full party.
5. Choose your path – will you save Archer’s Pass or go treasure hunting?
6. Death is permanent if your fellow party members can’t get to you in time.
7. Multiple end-game bosses.
8. Roguelike by design – roots in roguelikes such as rogue, moria and omega with randomly created areas and permadeath.
9. The tabletop without the table – designed to feel like old tabletop pen-and-paper games.
10. Acknowledgements: Many of the graphics in this game were purchased from Pioneer Valley Games. Other tilesets and graphics are from public domain or free-to-use tilesets, including graphics from Reiner Prokein, Clint Bellanger and Lamoot. Some of the sounds used come from www.freesfx.co.uk, including sounds by qudobup.
Endless Quest Roguelike RPG App Overview and Details
A disturbance is felt across the land. Orcs and goblins gather in numbers that haven’t been seen in centuries. Chaos descends. Are you ready to face it?
Endless Quest is a party-based roguelike adventure that combines randomly generated content with a story where you get to choose how you ultimately save the world. An open-ended class creation system allows mixing and matching to create the characters you want to play, and the tactical combat system provides a unique challenge.
MAKE YOUR CHOICES. Endless Quest is a game of choice. Will you save Archer’s Pass? Or would you rather go search for treasure?
PLAY YOUR WAY. Adventure solo or as a full party. Mix magic, prayer, melee and bardic abilities however you want. Dual wield, shoot arrows, crush with two-handed weapons or stand behind your shield.
DON’T BE AFRAID TO RUN: In true roguelike fashion, death is permanent if your fellow party members can’t get to you in time. Sometimes, failure is better than death.
MULTIPLE END-GAME BOSSES. You won’t always face down the same boss at the end of the game, and after winning — if you can — you travel to Gateway to face even harder challenges.
ROGUELIKE BY DESIGN: The roots of the game are in roguelikes such as rogue, moria and omega with randomly created areas and permadeath anchoring a robust role-playing game.
THE TABLETOP WITHOUT THE TABLE: Endless Quest is designed to feel like old tabletop pen-and-paper games with limited healing translating to a strategic element in surviving a quest.
* * *
Many of the graphics in this game were purchased from Pioneer Valley Games. Other tilesets and graphics are from public domain or free-to-use tilesets, including graphics from Reiner Prokein, Clint Bellanger and Lamoot. Some of the sounds used come from www.freesfx.co.uk, including sounds by qudobup.
Whats New In this Endless Quest Roguelike RPG?
* Fixed bug with store in Morath Village
* Added additional travel option to high level players
Endless Quest Roguelike RPG is a fantastic application that provides hours of entertainment. The game is easy to learn but difficult to master, which makes it a perfect choice for both novice and experienced gamers. The randomly generated levels keep the game interesting, and the variety of weapons and enemies ensures that players never get bored. The online multiplayer mode is a great way to socialize with other gamers, and the ability to chat with others while playing makes the experience even more enjoyable. Overall,
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Endless Quest Roguelike RPG of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Endless Quest Roguelike RPG to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Endless Quest Roguelike RPG and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Endless Quest Roguelike RPG. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Endless Quest Roguelike RPG.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.