Endless ATC Lite is a fun and addictive game that will keep you entertained for hours. In Endless ATC Lite, you are the air traffic controller, and you must guide the planes to their destinations. The planes will travel along a path, and you must ensure that they do not collide with each other. If you make a mistake, the planes will crash, and the game will be over. Endless ATC Lite is a challenging game that will test your skills. Can you guide the planes to their destinations without crashing them?
We will help you download the Endless ATC Lite for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Endless ATC Lite on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Endless ATC Lite on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Endless ATC Lite, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Endless ATC Lite, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Endless ATC Lite appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Endless ATC Lite by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Endless ATC Lite on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Endless ATC Lite On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Endless ATC Lite Andorid App Summary
startgrid is the developer of the Endless ATC Lite, and they have the app under the Simulation of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Endless ATC Lite from them is 5.0.3 with over 495935 users under the hood. With a 4.3 rating, the Endless ATC Lite is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Endless ATC Lite is May 13, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Endless ATC Lite on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Endless ATC Lite App Overview and Details
In this simulation game, you are an air traffic controller at the approach radar of a busy airport. The goal is to guide the airplanes safely to the runway (using the ILS or Instrument Landing System) to get a high score. If you make no errors, the number of planes you have to control gets greater and greater. How many flights at a time can you handle?
The game is minimalistic, yet quite realistic. A small warning for users who are unfamiliar with aviation: the radar screen may look complicated at first, so please read the instructions below. In-game there’s only a little bit of help, and the game is in English only.
Select a plane, instruct it to a lower altitude (about 2000 feet), guide it to the thin blue line at a large distance from the runway, and clear it for approach by enabling ILS mode, which means it will follow the line to the runway (given that the plane captures the line at a shallow angle). More detailed instructions:
• sequence the traffic to the ILS path in front of a landing runway. The runway is in the middle of the screen; the ILS path is the thin blue line extending from the runway. In order to capture this ILS beam, a plane must comply to three conditions:
(1) the ILS mode of the plane is activated,
(2) the altitude is low enough to intercept the glideslope from below; the blue circles mark the altitudes of 2000, 3000 and 4000 feet,
(3) the plane must intercept the ILS at a shallow angle with respect to the runway (aim for about 30 degrees).
If captured correctly, the plane will follow the line and land automatically on the runway. And for each plane you do this you gain skill points.
• Departing aircraft determine their heading and speed themselves; they only require an instruction to climb to a higher altitude.
• You can also lose skill points when planes:
(1) fly too close to eachother (generally: overlapping circles with altitude difference less than 1000 feet),
(2) leave the airspace (outer grey circle), also if they are departures but leave the airspace at or below FL90,
(3) missed approaches/go arounds.
• The amount of planes that you have to control is about the same as the amount of skill points you have; so the higher the skill value, the more planes you have to deal with.
• Some planes have an additional ‘RD’ tag; only these planes need to land on the secondary ‘RD’ airport.
For more detailed instructions see: https://startgrid.blogspot.com/2013/11/endless-atc-instructions.html
• endless amount of planes, multiple runways,
• give radar vectors like a real air traffic controller,
• amount of traffic adapts to your skill level,
• custom traffic and high simulation speed modes,
• automatically saving game; resume where you left off,
• pilot voices,
• no internet connection required,
• no ads.
This version includes one airport. For more airports, more challenges and realism, check out the full version of Endless ATC.
Features of Endless ATC Lite for PC
(3) collide (two overlapping circles).
1. The game is realistic and minimalistic.
2. The user interface is easy to understand.
3. The game is in English only.
4. There is in-game help.
5. The goal is to guide airplanes safely to the runway.
6. You can lose skill points when planes collide or leave the airspace.
7. Planes can determine their own heading and speed.
8. You can only control a certain number of planes at a time.
9. The game gets more challenging as you progress.
10. There is an online high score board.
Whats New In this Endless ATC Lite?
v5.0.3: Minor adjustments and bug fixes.
Endless ATC Lite is a great way to keep track of your flights and airports. The application is easy to use and helps you stay organized. I would highly recommend this application to anyone who travels frequently.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Endless ATC Lite? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Endless ATC Lite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Endless ATC Lite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Endless ATC Lite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Endless ATC Lite.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.