Encryption Manager Lite is a simple, easy to use encryption tool that provides strong encryption for your files and folders. It is fast, secure, and easy to use. Encryption Manager Lite provides the perfect solution for encrypting your sensitive data.
The technical specifications of the Encryption Manager Lite for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Encryption Manager Lite Andorid App Summary
Encryption Manager Lite was developed by giraone and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Encryption Manager Lite from Google Play store under the Tools category. The latest version of Encryption Manager Lite is 4.5.4 on Play store with total users of 319549. The Encryption Manager Lite app has a user rating of 3.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Encryption Manager Lite is Sep 27, 2017. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Encryption Manager Lite on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Encryption Manager Lite App Overview and Details
Encryption Manager is a file manager, that offers a comfortable and secure way to keep files with confidential data encrypted using AES or Twofish encryption.
A master password is both used to access the application and to encrypt the encryption keys, that are generated random for each file, that is managed by Encryption Manager. Confidential files are accessible directly after the login. With one click on the file, the file is decrypted to its original location and can be shown by the installed viewer or editor apps. When you are finished working with the decrypted copy, the file is re-encrypted with one click and the decrypted file is wiped from the SD card. This wipe process will overwrite the data with random bytes before the file is deleted. So even if the device is lost or stolen, it is not possible to access your confidential data.
Encrypting new files is very simple: they can be chosen either with the built-in file manager or by simply using “send/share” from another app.
* Access based on master pin or master text password.
* Encrypts all kind of files.
* Possibility to encrypt all files of a folder.
* Provides a special handling for images, e.g. removal/creation of gallery thumbnail images.
* Base functionality of a file manager (view on click, send/share menu), but with automatic decryption before the action.
* Offers AES and Twofish encryption with 128 and 256 bit keys.
* Displays icons to indicate whether a file is currently decrypted or was changed.
* User setting for automatic re-encryption on exit.
* Secure overwrite of the orginal file after the encryption.
* An additional anti file recovery tool is included.
* Two layout modes: flat list view or hierarchical folder view.
* Filters can be defined to filter SD card files by file extensions or to excluded folders.
* The master password can be changed for an existing database.
* Provides a comfortable backup mechanism for using cloud storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, …) to save the encrypted files
* The app can be configured to delete all managed files after 7 unsuccessful attempts.
* Has an “Exit” menu on all screens, that finishes the task completely.
* App is locked (master password must be re-entered), when there is no user input for configurable period.
* Includes english help pages.
* The “lite” version is limited to 5 encrypted files!
* The full version has no limitations.
Features of Encryption Manager Lite for PC
How To Install & Download Encryption Manager Lite For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Encryption Manager Lite for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Encryption Manager Lite.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Encryption Manager Lite on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Encryption Manager Lite and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Encryption Manager Lite on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Encryption Manager Lite On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 27, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Encryption Manager Lite?
Android 7 (Nougat): correction of incorrectly positioned context menus.
Encryption Manager Lite is a powerful and easy-to-use application that provides a simple way to encrypt and decrypt files. It is a great tool for protecting your privacy and ensuring the security of your data.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Encryption Manager Lite on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Encryption Manager Lite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Encryption Manager Lite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Encryption Manager Lite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Encryption Manager Lite.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.