Encryption Manager is a software application that provides a simple and efficient way to manage your passwords and encrypt your files. With Encryption Manager, you can create a secure password database and encrypt your personal files with just a few clicks. Encryption Manager is easy to use and is the perfect solution for anyone who wants to keep their data safe and secure.
The latest Encryption Manager for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Encryption Manager Andorid App Summary
giraone has developed the Encryption Manager for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Encryption Manager has got over 7410+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.4 rating and the latest version of it is 4.5.4
The latest update of Encryption Manager is Sep 26, 2017 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Encryption Manager App Overview and Details
Encryption Manager is a file manager, that offers a comfortable and secure way to keep files with confidential data encrypted using AES or Twofish encryption on your storage (internal storage, external SD card, USB storage).
A master password is both used to access the application and to encrypt the encryption keys, that are generated random for each file, that is managed by Encryption Manager. Confidential files are accessible directly after the login. With one click on the file, the file is decrypted to its original location and can be shown by the installed viewer or editor apps. When you are finished working with the decrypted copy, the file is re-encrypted with one click and the decrypted file is wiped from the SD card. This wipe process will overwrite the data with random bytes before the file is deleted. So even if the device is lost or stolen, it is not possible to access your confidential data.
Encrypting new files is very simple: they can be chosen either with the built-in file manager or by simply using “send/share” from another app.
* Access based on master pin or master text password.
* Encrypts all kind of files.
* Possibility to encrypt all files of a folder.
* Provides a special handling for images, e.g. removal/creation of gallery thumbnail images.
* Base functionality of a file manager (view on click, send/share menu), but with automatic decryption before the action.
* Offers AES and Twofish encryption with 128 and 256 bit keys.
* Displays icons to indicate whether a file is currently decrypted or was changed.
* User setting for automatic re-encryption on exit.
* Secure overwrite of the orginal file after the encryption.
* An additional anti file recovery tool is included.
* Two layout modes: flat list view or hierarchical folder view.
* Filters can be defined to filter SD card files by file extensions or to excluded folders.
* The master password can be changed for an existing database.
* Provides a comfortable backup mechanism for using cloud storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, …) to save the encrypted files
* The app can be configured to delete all managed files after 7 unsuccessful attempts.
* Has an “Exit” menu on all screens, that finishes the task completely.
* App is locked (master password must be re-entered), when there is no user input for configurable period.
* Includes english help pages.
* The “lite” version is limited to 5 encrypted files!
* The full version has no limitations.
Features of Encryption Manager for PC
way to see the encryption status of each file.
Install “Encryption Manager” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Encryption Manager on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Encryption Manager app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Encryption Manager.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Encryption Manager On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 26, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Encryption Manager?
Android 7 (Nougat): correction of incorrectly positioned context menus.
The Encryption Manager application is a powerful tool that allows users to encrypt and decrypt their files with ease. The application is easy to use and provides a high level of security for users’ files. The Encryption Manager application is a must-have tool for users who need to protect their files from prying eyes.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Encryption Manager for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Encryption Manager to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Encryption Manager and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Encryption Manager. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Encryption Manager.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.