Encrypt Decrypt is a free, open source application that enables you to encrypt and decrypt text using AES-256 bit encryption. The application is easy to use, and can be used to encrypt sensitive information such as passwords and credit card numbers.
The latest Encrypt Decrypt for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Encrypt Decrypt Andorid App Summary
Deep Pradhan has developed the Encrypt Decrypt for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Encrypt Decrypt has got over 82335+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.7 rating and the latest version of it is 1.3
The latest update of Encrypt Decrypt is Aug 14, 2016 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Encrypt Decrypt App Overview and Details
• The app encrypts plain text and decrypts encrypted text.
• AES 256-bit is used for encryption. Key derived with PBKDF2 (25,600 iterations) using, a 64-bit random Salt along with the specified plain Key, is used for encryption/decryption of the text.
• App allows to copy/share the encrypted/decrypted text easily. Encrypted text is in Base64 allowing easy sharing/saving with any standard text sharing/saving app.
Features of Encrypt Decrypt for PC
-The app can encrypt and decrypt text using AES 256-bit encryption.
-The app uses a key derived with PBKDF2 (25,600 iterations) and a 64-bit random salt to encrypt and decrypt text.
-The app allows users to copy and share encrypted text easily.
-Encrypted text is in Base64 format, making it easy to share or save with any standard text sharing or saving app.
Install “Encrypt Decrypt” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Encrypt Decrypt on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Encrypt Decrypt on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Encrypt Decrypt and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Encrypt Decrypt as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Encrypt Decrypt On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Deep Pradhan|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 14, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Encrypt Decrypt?
• Key is now derived using PBKDF2 (25,600 iterations) using, a 64-bit random Salt along with the specified plain Key.
Note: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH OLDER VERSIONS!
• Encryption/Decrytion needs non empty Key.
The Encrypt Decrypt application is a simple, yet effective tool for encrypting and decrypting text. The application is easy to use, and it is a great way to keep your text safe and secure.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Encrypt Decrypt for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Encrypt Decrypt to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Encrypt Decrypt and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Encrypt Decrypt. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Encrypt Decrypt.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.