Enchanty is an enchantment calculator for Minecraft. It calculates the possible enchantments for a given item, and tells you the probabilities for each enchantment. Enchanty is open source, and contributions are always welcome!
The technical specifications of the Enchanty – Minecraft EnchCalc for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Enchanty – Minecraft EnchCalc Andorid App Summary
Enchanty – Minecraft EnchCalc was developed by Zireck and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Enchanty – Minecraft EnchCalc from Google Play store under the Entertainment category. The latest version of Enchanty – Minecraft EnchCalc is 1.4 on Play store with total users of 448792. The Enchanty – Minecraft EnchCalc app has a user rating of 3.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Enchanty – Minecraft EnchCalc is Aug 24, 2016. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Enchanty – Minecraft EnchCalc on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Enchanty – Minecraft EnchCalc App Overview and Details
NOT AN OFFICIAL MINECRAFT PRODUCT. NOT APPROVED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH MOJANG.
Enchanty is a very simple and useful Minecraft Enchantment Calculator. A must-have utility for all Minecraft players.
You can select a certain item (tool, weapon, armor, book…), material and enchantment level, and you’ll get a list of each possible enchantments and its respective probability.
Features of Enchanty – Minecraft EnchCalc for PC
-A simple and easy to use Minecraft Enchantment Calculator
-A must have tool for all Minecraft players
-Easily select the item, material and enchantment level you are interested in
-View a list of each possible enchantment and its probability
How To Install & Download Enchanty – Minecraft EnchCalc For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Enchanty – Minecraft EnchCalc for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Enchanty – Minecraft EnchCalc.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Enchanty – Minecraft EnchCalc on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Enchanty – Minecraft EnchCalc and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Enchanty – Minecraft EnchCalc on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Enchanty – Minecraft EnchCalc On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 24, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Enchanty – Minecraft EnchCalc?
– Changed background image due to copyright issues.
– Added Depth Strider enchantment.
– Added Fishing Rod, Luck of the Sea and Lure enchantments.
– Minor changes on the interface.
– Enchantment Descriptions.
– Menu (buttons “Rate App” and “Go Pro”)
I have enjoyed creating the Enchanty – Minecraft EnchCalc application. It has been a fun way to learn more about Minecraft enchantments and to help others learn about them too. I am grateful for the opportunity to share it with the Minecraft community.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Enchanty – Minecraft EnchCalc on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Enchanty – Minecraft EnchCalc to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Enchanty – Minecraft EnchCalc and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Enchanty – Minecraft EnchCalc. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Enchanty – Minecraft EnchCalc.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.