Today, we will be discussing EMV cards and their usage. An EMV card is a plastic credit or debit card that contains an integrated circuit chip. This chip allows the card to hold and process data, as well as communicate with card readers. EMV cards are often called “chip cards” or “smart cards”.
EMV cards were created to reduce credit card fraud. When a card is used with a chip reader, the chip creates a unique transaction code that cannot be reused. This makes it more difficult for criminals to steal your information.
EMV cards are becoming more common in the United States. Many merchants are now accepting chip cards, and more card issuers are issuing them. If you have a chip
Our goal is to help you get the EMV Card Demo for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
EMV Card Demo Andorid App Summary
The developer of the EMV Card Demo is SC & Droid and they’ve done a great job at keeping EMV Card Demo simple yet highly interactive. You can find the EMV Card Demo under Libraries & Demo of Play Store. EMV Card Demo’s latest version is 1.2 with an impressive user base of over 8406. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love EMV Card Demo.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the EMV Card Demo is Jul 22, 2013 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the EMV Card Demo on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
EMV Card Demo App Overview and Details
This app is a demo for read EMV Card information through CCID USB smartcard reader or SCDroid proprietary Bluetooth smartcard reader.
This app is developed for demo purpose and will not upload any your card information.
If you don’t know what’s EMV card don’t download it.
Features of EMV Card Demo for PC
1. Read EMV card information through CCID USB smartcard reader or SCDroid proprietary Bluetooth smartcard reader.
2. Demo purpose only – will not upload any your card information.
3. Developed for demo purpose only.
4. Read EMV card information.
5. EMV card information read through CCID USB smartcard reader or SCDroid proprietary Bluetooth smartcard reader.
6. Demo purpose only – will not upload any your card information.
7. Developed for demo purpose only.
8. Read EMV card information.
9. EMV card information read through CCID USB smartcard reader or SCDroid proprietary Bluetooth smartcard reader.
10. Demo purpose only – will not upload any your card information.
Whats New In this EMV Card Demo?
Download & Install EMV Card Demo For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the EMV Card Demo app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the EMV Card Demo app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the EMV Card Demo will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed EMV Card Demo on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||EMV Card Demo On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||SC & Droid|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Libraries & Demo|
|Updated on:||Jul 22, 2013|
|Get it On:|
The EMV card demo application was a great success! The application was able to successfully process a payment using an EMV card. This application will help to improve the checkout process for customers and will help to reduce the amount of fraudulent transactions.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the EMV Card Demo for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the EMV Card Demo, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This EMV Card Demo to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EMV Card Demo and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the EMV Card Demo. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EMV Card Demo.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.