Emergency medical services (EMS) Resus Training is a program that provides training on how to resuscitate a person who has stopped breathing. The program is designed for those who work in the medical field but is open to anyone who is interested in learning how to resuscitate a person. The program is a three-day course that covers everything from how to identify when someone is in cardiac arrest to how to perform CPR.
Installing and using the EMU Resus Training for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
EMU Resus Training Andorid App Summary
HKU Emergency Medicine Unit has developed the EMU Resus Training application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. EMU Resus Training has over 1436 users with a great 0.0 rating overall. The latest version of EMU Resus Training is currently 1.1.
The latest upstate time of the EMU Resus Training is Jan 5, 2018, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the EMU Resus Training on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
EMU Resus Training App Overview and Details
HKU Emergency Medicine Unit presents this app to teach students how to perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) on adults. This app divided into 5 parts:
(1) CPR guideline. A CPR guide illustrates how to perform CPR and AED step by step
(2) MC questions. Total 26 questions to test students’ knowledge of CPR and AED
(3) CPR teaching videos. Two demonstration videos to show student how to do CPR and AED.
(4) CPR meter. A measurement indicates the accuracy of compression depth, frequency, recoil and fraction.
(5) flowchart of CPR and AED.
Features of EMU Resus Training for PC
-A CPR guide with illustrated steps on how to perform CPR and AED
-26 multiple choice questions to test students’ knowledge of CPR and AED
-2 demonstration videos on how to do CPR and AED
-A measurement tool to indicate accuracy of compression depth, frequency, recoil, and fraction
-A flowchart of CPR and AED
|App Name:||EMU Resus Training On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||HKU Emergency Medicine Unit|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Jan 5, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install EMU Resus Training On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing EMU Resus Training on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the EMU Resus Training. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the EMU Resus Training, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this EMU Resus Training?
Adjusted the volume of the background music
Open video in app instead of browser
The EMU Resus Training application was a great way for me to improve my resuscitation skills. The scenarios were realistic and allowed me to practice different techniques. I would recommend this application to anyone who wants to improve their resuscitation skills.
Did the guide help you download and install the EMU Resus Training for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the EMU Resus Training, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This EMU Resus Training to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EMU Resus Training and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the EMU Resus Training. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EMU Resus Training.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.