EMTrainer is an online emergency medical training platform that provides healthcare professionals with access to high-quality emergency medical training content. EMTrainer’s online courses are designed to help healthcare professionals improve their knowledge and skills in emergency medical care.
We will help you download the EMTrainer for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install EMTrainer on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install EMTrainer on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for EMTrainer on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the EMTrainer as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||EMTrainer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 27, 2020|
|Get it On:|
EMTrainer Andorid App Summary
Harls is the developer of the EMTrainer, and they have the app under the Medical of Google Play Store. The latest version of the EMTrainer from them is 22.214.171.124 with over 92205 users under the hood. With a 4.5 rating, the EMTrainer is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the EMTrainer is Oct 27, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the EMTrainer on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
EMTrainer App Overview and Details
EMT Trainer (EMTrainer) is designed to offer you immediate access to the knowledge and resources necessary to excel in your emergency medicine program.
• Smoke your national written and psychomotor exam with practice quizzes and timeable Skill Sheets
• Impulsively diagnose your friends on that 13 hour road trip with dozens of Diseases & Conditions
• Amaze your mom with your intricate knowledge of the Glasgow Coma Scale
• Be the life of the party as you rattle off a flawless Hand-Off Report
• Break the ice as you ask that special someone to help you practice the Rule of 9’s
• And much more!
Features of EMTrainer for PC
-Access to a wealth of knowledge and resources to excel in emergency medicine
-Ability to diagnose friends and family with a variety of conditions
-Flawless hand-off reports
-Detailed knowledge of the Glasgow coma scale
-Impressive knowledge of Rule of 9s
-Smoke national written and psychomotor exams
-Ability to be the life of any party
Whats New In this EMTrainer?
• Removed those annoying full page ads
• Cut a smidgen off the size of the app
• Some more behind the scenes improvements
EMTrainer is an excellent application for ambulance workers and other emergency medical professionals. It is easy to use and provides a wealth of information to help keep workers safe and informed. The developers have put a lot of thought and care into this application, and it truly shows.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the EMTrainer? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This EMTrainer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EMTrainer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the EMTrainer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EMTrainer.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.