Emergency medical technicians (EMTs) and paramedics provide emergency medical care to patients who are injured or ill. They are often the first responders to an emergency, and they provide critical care to patients who are in need. EMTs and paramedics work in a variety of settings, including hospitals, clinics, and ambulance services. They may also work in the military or in law enforcement.
EMTs and paramedics are highly trained professionals who are responsible for providing life-saving care to patients. They are experts in assessing patients’ conditions and providing treatment. They also work to stabilize patients and transport them to appropriate medical facilities.
EMTs and paramedics play a vital role in the healthcare system. They provide critical care to patients who are in
The latest EMS Notes: EMT & Paramedic for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
EMS Notes: EMT & Paramedic Andorid App Summary
Skyscape Medpresso Inc has developed the EMS Notes: EMT & Paramedic for Android. You can find it under the Medical category on Play Store. Since its inception, EMS Notes: EMT & Paramedic has got over 19371+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.5 rating and the latest version of it is 3.6.9
The latest update of EMS Notes: EMT & Paramedic is Apr 15, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
EMS Notes: EMT & Paramedic App Overview and Details
EMS Notes: EMT & Paramedic Field Guide delivers all of the essential facts and clinical information EMTs and paramedics need in the field and in the ED. Download the FREE app and view selected topics (Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen).
ABOUT EMS NOTES: EMT & PARAMEDIC FIELD GUIDE
EMS Notes: EMT & Paramedic Field Guide provides mobile healthcare practitioners with the latest in trusted clinical information for more accurate, confident and informed decision-making at point-of-care.
EMS Notes: EMT & Paramedic Field Guide delivers all of the essential facts and clinical information EMTs and paramedics need in the field and in the ED. This latest update, created in partnership with F. A. Davis Company, comes with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
From common medications and the interpretation of 12-lead ECGs to current algorithms and procedures, you’ll find the answers to the questions that arise everyday, organized in 8 convenient sections.
– Contains all the facts and field information needed by EMTs and Paramedics
– Differentiates the skills and tasks performed at the basic and intermediate levels, as well as those performed by paramedics, identifying the primary responsibility of each
– Covers over 100 emergency and nearly 2,000 common prescription drugs
– Covers primary and secondary trauma, and offers a simple approach to the rapid triage of multiple patients
– Includes the most current CPR, ACLS, PALS, and NRP algorithms from the American Heart Association and the American Academy of Pediatrics
– Features Spanish translations of common medical terms, history, assessment and pain-related questions, the phonetic pronunciations, and includes questions which require ‘yes’ or ‘no’ responses
BUILT-In MEDICAL CALCULATORS:
Provide instant access from within clinical topics to the
– APGAR Score
– Glasgow Coma Score (GCS)
– Pediatric Trauma Score
– Revised Trauma Score (RTS)
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
– Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
– Navigate using multiple indices
– History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
– Voice Notes
– Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
Features of EMS Notes: EMT & Paramedic for PC
Body Surface Area
– Estimated Blood Volume
– Ideal Body Weight
– IV Dosage Calculator
– Pediatric Dose Calculator
– Weight-Based Medication Dosing Calculator
Install “EMS Notes: EMT & Paramedic” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the EMS Notes: EMT & Paramedic on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the EMS Notes: EMT & Paramedic app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install EMS Notes: EMT & Paramedic.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||EMS Notes: EMT & Paramedic On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Skyscape Medpresso Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this EMS Notes: EMT & Paramedic?
EMTs and paramedics are essential in the emergency medical services field. They provide medical care to patients who are injured or ill, and often work in difficult and dangerous conditions. EMTs and paramedics are responsible for assessing patients’ conditions, providing treatment, and transporting patients to the hospital. They must be able to work independently and be able to make quick decisions in emergency situations.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the EMS Notes: EMT & Paramedic for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This EMS Notes: EMT & Paramedic to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EMS Notes: EMT & Paramedic and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the EMS Notes: EMT & Paramedic. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EMS Notes: EMT & Paramedic.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.