A emoticon picker is a great way to add emotion to your text messages. With just a few taps, you can choose from a variety of emoticons to express your feelings. The emoticon picker is a fun, easy way to add personality to your conversations.
We will help you download the Emoticon Picker for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Emoticon Picker on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Emoticon Picker on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Emoticon Picker on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Emoticon Picker as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Emoticon Picker On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Matteo Lobello|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 21, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Emoticon Picker Andorid App Summary
Matteo Lobello is the developer of the Emoticon Picker, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Emoticon Picker from them is 1.1 with over 1084 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Emoticon Picker is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Emoticon Picker is Oct 21, 2016, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Emoticon Picker on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Emoticon Picker App Overview and Details
Emoticon Picker is a free and open source app that sends emoticons from your Android phone directly to your PC wirelessly.
First, you open the PC program (you need Java to make it work properly), then you open the app on the phone; the setup is very simple and automatic.
If you are a Windows user, you should disable your firewall to make the program work.
This app works from Android Wear to PC too!
Many thanks to Jovie Brett Bardoles, for the awesome UI and icon 🙂
Download program on PC: https://tinyurl.com/emoticon-picker-pc
You can find the source code on Github (https://github.com/OhMyLob/EmoticonPicker)
Features of Emoticon Picker for PC
1) Emoticon Picker is a free and open source app that sends emoticons from your Android phone directly to your PC wirelessly.
2) The setup is very simple and automatic.
3) If you are a Windows user, you should disable your firewall to make the program work.
4) The app works from Android Wear to PC too!
5) Many thanks to Jovie Brett Bardoles, for the awesome UI and icon 🙂
6) You can find the source code on Github (https://github.com/OhMyLob/EmoticonPicker).
Whats New In this Emoticon Picker?
The Emoticon Picker application is a fun and easy way to add emoticons to your text messages. With a library of over 1,000 emoticons to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect emoticon to express your emotions. The app is simple to use – just select the emoticon you want to use, and it will be added to your text message. The Emoticon Picker application is a great way to add personality to your text messages, and
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Emoticon Picker? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Emoticon Picker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Emoticon Picker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Emoticon Picker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Emoticon Picker.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.