eMoods is a bipolar mood tracker that helps you to keep track of your moods and identify patterns. With eMoods, you can keep a journal of your moods and track your progress. eMoods also offers helpful tools to help you manage your bipolar disorder.
In this article, we will show you how to download eMoods Bipolar Mood Tracker For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at eMoods Bipolar Mood Tracker technical specifications first.
eMoods Bipolar Mood Tracker Andorid App Summary
eMoods is the developer of this eMoods Bipolar Mood Tracker application. It is listed under the Health & Fitness category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 405849+ users of this app. The eMoods Bipolar Mood Tracker app rating is currently null.
It was last updated on Oct 14, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of eMoods Bipolar Mood Tracker for PC
– Private and easy to use mood tracker and diary for journaling, graphing, reporting, and managing symptoms related to Bipolar, Depression, Anxiety, and other mood disorders
– Start tracking, noticing your triggers, and taking control of your mood and other symptoms!
– Perfect for logging Bipolar I, Bipolar II, or any general mood tracking
– Track medication changes so you can safely make adjustments with the help of your doctor
– Send a monthly PDF report to your doctor
– Dark color theme and colorblind-friendly color scheme
– Mood journaling is part of cognitive behavioral therapy and other treatments for bipolar, depression, and other mood and anxiety disorders
– Use this app with your doctor
|App Name:||eMoods Bipolar Mood Tracker On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Oct 14, 2021|
|Get it On:|
How To Download eMoods Bipolar Mood Tracker For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the eMoods Bipolar Mood Tracker on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install eMoods Bipolar Mood Tracker on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theeMoods Bipolar Mood Tracker in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the eMoods Bipolar Mood Tracker on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, eMoods Bipolar Mood Tracker running on your computer.
eMoods Bipolar Mood Tracker App Overview and Details
Your privacy matters! eMoods never stores ANY of your data in the cloud or connects to any APIs. No data ever leaves your phone without your explicit action.
Managing your mood just became easier and more effective! eMoods is a private and easy to use mood tracker and diary for journaling, graphing, reporting, and managing symptoms related to Bipolar, Depression, Anxiety, and other mood disorders. Start tracking, notice your triggers, and take control of your mood and other symptoms!
eMoods is a mood charting journal perfect for logging Bipolar I, Bipolar II, or any general kind of mood tracking!
eMoods allows you to track medication changes so that you can safely make adjustments, titrations or medication tapers with the help of your doctor and learn about what works and what doesn’t. These insights can be used for titrating up to a new medication or for assistance in coming off a medication.
eMoods allows you to send a monthly PDF report to your doctor
eMoods is a free mood tracker app that lets you easily chart your daily highs and lows/depressed and elevated moods, sleep, medications, and other symptoms related to common mood disorders like Bipolar/Manic Depressive illness.
Email a printable PDF report at the end of each month to your doctor or caregiver to help you identify triggers or other events that could lead to an episode or relapse. View in-app graphs and printable charts to track trends and visualize your symptoms and triggers in between appointments.
eMoods now includes a dark color theme and a colorblind-friendly color scheme.
Mood journaling is part of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and other treatments for bipolar, depression, and other mood and anxiety disorders. Use this app with your doctor.
This app is for charting daily extremes of moods and other symptoms, and does not log multiple moods and other symptoms per day.
All features from version 1 of this app remain free. Patronage is strictly optional.
Whats New In this eMoods Bipolar Mood Tracker?
– Samsung Health compatibility fixes
– Option to display moon phases on log moods screen, calendar, and graphs
– Menstrual cycle days shown on calendar when enabled
– Safety plan – list warning signs, triggers, support network, & coping strategies
– Medication change indicator – view details on graph about days on which medication dosing changes were made to help learn from medication adjustments, titrations, or tapers you make with your doctor.
eMoods is an excellent bipolar mood tracker application. It is easy to use and helps to keep track of my moods, medication, and sleep patterns. This application is a great resource for me and has helped me to better understand my bipolar disorder.
This concludes our article on eMoods Bipolar Mood Tracker Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or eMoods Bipolar Mood Tracker for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This eMoods Bipolar Mood Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for eMoods Bipolar Mood Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the eMoods Bipolar Mood Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the eMoods Bipolar Mood Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.