An electronic mortgage insurance (EMI) calculator is a computer program that helps home buyers determine the total cost of a mortgage loan, including the interest rate, monthly payments, and the amount of money required to be paid at the time of purchase. It also calculates the total interest paid over the life of the mortgage.
Our goal is to help you get the EMI Calculator for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
EMI Calculator Andorid App Summary
The developer of the EMI Calculator is Continuum App and they’ve done a great job at keeping EMI Calculator simple yet highly interactive. You can find the EMI Calculator under Finance of Play Store. EMI Calculator’s latest version is 3.0.4 with an impressive user base of over 2095277. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.4 shows how people love EMI Calculator.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the EMI Calculator is Jul 19, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the EMI Calculator on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
EMI Calculator App Overview and Details
EMI Calculator is a simple loan calculation tool that helps the user to quickly calculate EMI and view payment schedule. Use this Loan EMI Calculator to calculate your EMI (Equated Monthly Instalment), plan your loan repayment in an effective way. You can also easy to compare two loans by using Loan EMI Calculator.
– Easy and fast way to calculate your Loan EMI
– Easy option available to compare between two loans
– Representation of payment split up in the table form
– Calculate EMI on monthly basis
– Maintain history of different loan and view them at any time
– Share computed PDF with anyone for EMI & loan planning
Where to Use:
– Home Loan
– Car Loan
– Bike Loan
– Gold Loan
– Personal Loan
– Property Loan
– Mortgage Loan
– Compare Loans
Features of EMI Calculator for PC
-Calculate EMI on monthly basis
-Maintain history of different loans and view them at any time
-Share computed PDF with anyone for EMI & loan planning
-Get loan advice
Whats New In this EMI Calculator?
-Loan Profile update, ROI, Partial Payment, Prior Notification etc.
Download & Install EMI Calculator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the EMI Calculator app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the EMI Calculator app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the EMI Calculator will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed EMI Calculator on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|EMI Calculator On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Jul 19, 2022
|Get it On:
The EMI Calculator application is a very useful tool for calculating the monthly installment for a loan. It is easy to use and helps users to budget for their expenses.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the EMI Calculator for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the EMI Calculator, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This EMI Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EMI Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the EMI Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EMI Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.