Emergency sounds are noises that are made during emergencies. They can be used to warn people of danger, or to get help. Some common emergency sounds are the alarm clock, the fire alarm, and the ambulance siren.
The technical specifications of the Emergency sounds for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Emergency sounds Andorid App Summary
Emergency sounds was developed by JW 301 and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Emergency sounds from Google Play Store under the Music & Audio category. The latest version of Emergency sounds is 2.4 on Play store with total users of 332871. The Emergency sounds app has a user rating of 3.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Emergency sounds is Jun 8, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Emergency sounds on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Emergency sounds For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Emergency sounds using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Emergency sounds on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Emergency sounds here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Emergency sounds On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||JW 301|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jun 8, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of Emergency sounds for PC
– Huge database of emergency service sounds
– American and German emergency service sounds
– Alarm sounds for all common pagers
– Ringtone/notification/alarm tone functionality
– Permissions for internet access, writing to SD card, modifying system settings, and discovering known accounts
Emergency sounds App Overview and Details
Get access to a huge database of sounds from emergency services like fire department, police and ambulance.
Contains signals of American and German emergency vehicles, alarm sounds of all common pagers and much more!
In the full version, the sounds can also be used as ringtone/notification/alarm tone.
Internet access – Sounds are being downloaded from server on demand
Write to SD card – Save ringtones
Modify system settings – Set ringtones
Discover known accounts – Only needed for identification during online purchase, not used otherwise
Whats New In this Emergency sounds?
Compatibility release: Make the app work with Android 8 and 9
Note: If you purchased the full version on the Play Store, you won’t need this app any more, as the full version now works as a standalone app
The Emergency Sounds app is an essential tool for anyone who wants to be prepared for any kind of emergency. The app provides users with access to emergency alerts and information for a variety of situations. It also includes a list of emergency contacts that can be accessed quickly and easily in a time of need.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Emergency sounds on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Emergency sounds to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Emergency sounds and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Emergency sounds. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Emergency sounds.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.