Emergency nurses are a vital part of the healthcare system, providing care to patients who are experiencing a medical emergency. They are responsible for assessing patients’ needs and providing critical care in a timely manner. Emergency nurses must have a strong knowledge of medical procedures and be able to make quick decisions in order to provide the best care possible to their patients. They must also be able to work under pressure and handle stressful situations.
Our goal is to help you get the Emergency Nurse Essentials for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Emergency Nurse Essentials Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Emergency Nurse Essentials is Higher Learning Technologies Inc and they’ve done a great job at keeping Emergency Nurse Essentials simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Emergency Nurse Essentials under Education of Play Store. Emergency Nurse Essentials’s latest version is 6.29.5586 with an impressive user base of over 29837. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.9 shows how people love Emergency Nurse Essentials.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Emergency Nurse Essentials is Aug 5, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Emergency Nurse Essentials on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Emergency Nurse Essentials App Overview and Details
Get a glance at emergency room life, and learn the fundamentals of emergency nursing! Emergency Nurse Essentials provides a comprehensive overview of the daily issues faced by ER nurses, like rapid stabilization and treatment of a broad range of injuries and illnesses. Don’t let the unique challenges of this field catch you off guard. Learn how to handle a fast-paced and unpredictable environment, disaster management, and end-of-life care – including trauma codes.
Emergency Nurse Essentials discusses the principles and concepts for the most common presentations every emergency room nurse needs to know including:
•Air and ground transport
•Mechanism of injury concepts
•Vascular access and fluid replacement
•Systems approach to assessment
•Early response teams
•Advanced Life Support practice pearls
•Intimate partner violence
•Behavioral health emergencies
•Substance Abuse and Overdose
•End of life care and ethical considerations
•Carbon Monoxide poisoning
•Head and spinal injuries
•Conditions for major body systems
•Mass Casualty management and triage
Emergency Nurse Essentials is loaded with easy-to-follow guidelines supported by clear and concise explanations highlighting the fundamentals of ER nursing. The tools provided will be invaluable for students and professionals with a desire to enter the field of Emergency Nursing.
Infographics and detailed tables cover critical care topics and the latest guidelines including:
•Detailed focused assessments
•Airway management techniques
•Arterial blood pressure
•Central venous access
•Cannula flow rates
•EKGs and arrhythmias
•Acute coronary syndromes
•Increase intracranial pressure
•Upper GI bleeding
•Acute kidney injury
•Signs of drug overdose
•Alcohol content and signs of withdrawal
•Post Mortem Care
Features of Emergency Nurse Essentials for PC
1. Emergency Nurses need to be able to rapidly stabilize and treat a broad range of injuries and illnesses.
2. Emergency Nurses need to be able to handle a fast-paced and unpredictable environment.
3. Emergency Nurses need to be able to manage disaster situations.
4. Emergency Nurses need to be able to provide end-of-life care, including trauma codes.
5. Emergency Nurses need to have a comprehensive understanding of the principles and concepts for the most common presentations every emergency room nurse needs to know.
6. Emergency Nurses need to be up-to-date on the latest guidelines, including ACLS and PALS.
7. Emergency Nurses need to be able to provide comprehensive care for special populations, such as pediatric and obstetric emergencies.
8. Emergency Nurses need to be able to provide care for patients with respiratory and cardiovascular emergencies.
9. Emergency Nurses need to be aware of behavioral health emergencies.
10. Emergency Nurses need to be knowledgeable in the management of wound care and mass casualty situations.
Whats New In this Emergency Nurse Essentials?
Download & Install Emergency Nurse Essentials For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Emergency Nurse Essentials app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Emergency Nurse Essentials app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Emergency Nurse Essentials will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Emergency Nurse Essentials on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Emergency Nurse Essentials On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Higher Learning Technologies Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The Emergency Nurse Essentials (ENE) application is a great resource for nurses working in emergency departments. The application provides nurses with access to evidence-based information on common emergency department diagnoses and treatments. The ENE application is also a great resource for nurses who are preparing to work in the emergency department.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Emergency Nurse Essentials for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Emergency Nurse Essentials, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Emergency Nurse Essentials to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Emergency Nurse Essentials and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Emergency Nurse Essentials. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Emergency Nurse Essentials.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.