Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) is a psychotherapy that was developed in the 1980s by Francine Shapiro. It is a relatively new treatment, but has been found to be very effective in treating a variety of mental health issues. EMDR is a relatively short-term treatment, typically lasting 8-12 sessions. It is a relatively simple treatment, involving the patient tracking the therapist’s finger as it moves back and forth across their field of vision. EMDR has been found to be effective in treating a variety of issues, including PTSD, anxiety, and depression.
We will help you download the EMDR for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install EMDR on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the EMDR on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the EMDR, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the EMDR, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the EMDR appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the EMDR by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the EMDR on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||EMDR On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||azevedo kaizen|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Feb 26, 2019|
|Get it On:|
EMDR Andorid App Summary
azevedo kaizen is the developer of the EMDR, and they have the app under the Health & Fitness of Google Play Store. The latest version of the EMDR from them is 1.0.2 with over 179 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the EMDR is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the EMDR is Feb 26, 2019, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the EMDR on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
EMDR App Overview and Details
EMDR or Eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing is a tool in psychotherapy used for the treatment of trauma. This app is intended for use by a trained therapist or practitioner in the EMDR protocol.
This app uses auditory bilateral stimulation.
A set of headphones is required for use with this app. Either a standard wired pair of headphones or a bluetooth pair may be used. Although bluetooth headphones may be more convenient, so that the therapist and client are not required to be seated immediately adjacent.
The application allows for the configuration of the speed with which the bilateral tones are played. The amount of time that has elapsed is indicated on the display, as well as the side on which the tone is currently playing.
Features of EMDR for PC
1. EMDR or Eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing is a tool in psychotherapy used for the treatment of trauma.
2. This app is intended for use by a trained therapist or practitioner in the EMDR protocol.
3. The app uses auditory bilateral stimulation.
4. A set of headphones is required for use with this app.
5. The application allows for the configuration of the speed with which the bilateral tones are played.
6. The amount of time that has elapsed is indicated on the display, as well as the side on which the tone is currently playing.
7. The app can be used by either a standard wired pair of headphones or a Bluetooth pair.
8. Bluetooth headphones may be more convenient, so that the therapist and client are not required to be seated immediately adjacent.
9. The app is a useful tool for the treatment of trauma.
10. The app is designed for use by a trained therapist or practitioner in the EMDR protocol.
Whats New In this EMDR?
Adding nl, es, fr, de, pt translations
EMDR has been found to be a highly effective treatment for a range of psychological disorders. It is a relatively new treatment, but there is a significant amount of research that has been conducted on it, which has found that it is more effective than traditional therapy methods.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the EMDR? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This EMDR to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EMDR and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the EMDR. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EMDR.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.