EMC is the leading provider of information storage and management solutions. The company’s products help organizations of all sizes protect and manage their critical information. The EMC Trail App is the perfect tool for keeping track of your EMC products and services. The app provides product information, support resources, and more.
This article is all about helping you get to know the EMC Trial App for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||EMC Trial App On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||eGrove Systems Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 23, 2019|
|Get it On:|
EMC Trial App Andorid App Summary
The EMC Trial App was developed by the popular developer agency named eGrove Systems Corporation. They have the EMC Trial App in the Shopping category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.1.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 100 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With EMC Trial App latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 23, 2019 was the last date the EMC Trial App was updated with new features. If you want to use the EMC Trial App on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the EMC Trial App using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download EMC Trial App For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the EMC Trial App using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the EMC Trial App on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for EMC Trial App here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of EMC Trial App for PC
1) Custom Theme Builder
2) Multilingual and Multi store Support
3) White labelling
4) Large Inventory Support
5) Lightning speed
6) Real-Time Synchronization
7) GPS location capture
8) QR code scanner
9)Google Analytics Integration
10)For other interesting features and functionalities, visit https://www.elitemcommerce.com/
EMC Trial App App Overview and Details
Elite mCommerce has been growing exponentially over the last few years, especially with the rising demand for smartphones further spurring the eCommerce business.
To help you take advantage of the Elite mCommerce boom and be a part of the next generation consumer experience, the delightful Elite m-Commerce (EMC) is at your service! The App quickly and easily helps transform your Magento eCommerce store into a Mobile Application!
Some of the key highlights that make Elite m-Commerce incredible:
* Custom Theme Builder – Just drag and drop to create your own layouts with our highly customized home page builder.
* Multilingual and Multi store Support – App supports LTR, RTL, Allows user to change the labels to native language, supports multi store.
* White labelling – Experience our app with your own Brand Identity.
* Large Inventory Support – The application is built to support large volume of products.
* Lightning speed – Experience fast loading. Load your products at lightning speed.
* Real-Time Synchronization – There is no delay in sync between your website changes and app. The App synchronizes in real time and stays tuned with the web changes.
* GPS location capture – Auto update user address information while adding their address.
* QR code scanner – Scan your physical store products and locate the product information in the app.
*Google Analytics Integration – Delivered apps will include Google Analytics eCommerce tracking. Track user Behavior & plan your campaigns to improve conversion.
For other interesting features and functionalities, visit https://www.elitemcommerce.com/
To know more about the pricing packages, https://products.egrovesys.com/magento-mobile-app/
Note: We have released this Trial App with very limited features, as a glimpse for you to experience the look and feel. The premium version of the app has many more features. To explore visit https://www.elitemcommerce.com/features/
Whats New In this EMC Trial App?
Optimized Product Filter
Improved User Registration Validation
The EMC Trial App is a great application that allows users to trial different EMC products. The app is easy to use and provides a great user experience. The app is a great tool for users who are considering purchasing an EMC product.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the EMC Trial App of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This EMC Trial App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EMC Trial App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the EMC Trial App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EMC Trial App.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.