Email to SMS Gateway is an online service that allows you to send text messages from your email account to a mobile phone. It is a convenient way to communicate with friends and family who are not nearby, or when you don’t have access to your phone. To use the service, you simply need to sign up for an account, add the phone numbers of the people you want to send messages to, and compose your message. The service will automatically convert the message to a text message and send it to the recipient’s phone.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Email To SMS Gateway for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Email To SMS Gateway For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Email To SMS Gateway on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Email To SMS Gateway, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Email To SMS Gateway app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Email To SMS Gateway Andorid App Summary
Under the Communication category on Google Play store, Email To SMS Gateway has over 21428 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Maxlab Mobile has developed the Email To SMS Gateway and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.50.
Until this latest version, Email To SMS Gateway has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.4. This latest version was last updated on Jun 22, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Email To SMS Gateway on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Email To SMS Gateway On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Maxlab Mobile|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Email To SMS Gateway for PC
1. Automates sending multiple SMSes to multiple recipients with your email account!
2. How-to Use:
3. Set email subject to “ets: phone-number” [example “ets: 0012223333”]
4. Set email subject to “ets: alias” [example “ets: Frodo”]
5. Set email subject to “ets: Contact Name” [example “ets: John Smith”]
6. “ets:Frodo, Bilbo, Merry, 0780111222, John Smith”
7. Add your email account to the app
8. Enter aliases OR use the phone number directly OR contact name
9. Send an “ets” subject email. For example, “ets: wife”
10. If you plan to create a specific email account for use with the app please use a GMail account for 2 reasons 1. GMail supports IMAP-IDLE which gives immediate push-mail conversion to SMS 2. They support password-less authentication for maximum security.
Email To SMS Gateway App Overview and Details
Automates sending multiple SMSes to multiple recipients with your email account!
• Phone number: Set email subject to “ets: phone-number” [example “ets: 0012223333”]
• Alias: Set email subject to “ets: alias” [example “ets: Frodo”]
• Contact Name: Set email subject to “ets: Contact Name” [example “ets: John Smith”]
• Multiple Send: “ets:Frodo, Bilbo, Merry, 0780111222, John Smith”
• Email Account: Add your email account to the app
• Add Alias Shortcuts: Enter aliases OR use the phone number directly OR contact name
•Ready to Go: Send an “ets” subject email. For example, “ets: wife”
• 80 character limit for non-upgraded users
• Up to 918 character limit for upgraded users
• Notes on SMS length limitations here;
Good to Know:
• Mail Support: IMAP, IMAP IDLE, POP and POP3 and passwordless GMail authentication [OAuth2]
• GMail: If you plan to create a specific email account for use with the app please use a GMail account for 2 reasons 1. GMail supports IMAP-IDLE which gives immediate push-mail conversion to SMS 2. They support password-less authentication for maximum security.
• Completely private: Your data/email NEVER leaves your device!
email@example.com for questions, suggestions and help!
Whats New In this Email To SMS Gateway?
Fixed: Do not show service notification on home-screen
Fixed: Additional help for account setup
Added: New app icon
Email to SMS Gateway is a handy application that allows users to send text messages from their email accounts to any mobile phone number. The application is easy to use and provides a fast and reliable way to send text messages to any mobile phone.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Email To SMS Gateway of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Email To SMS Gateway to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Email To SMS Gateway and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Email To SMS Gateway. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Email To SMS Gateway.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.