Elsevier eBooks on VitalSource provide users with access to a comprehensive selection of electronic books from one of the world’s leading publishers of scientific, technical, and medical information. With Elsevier eBooks on VitalSource, you have the ability to search, highlight, and take notes within the text, as well as access multimedia resources, such as embedded videos and slide shows. Additionally, Elsevier eBooks on VitalSource can be integrated with your course management system, providing students with a more seamless learning experience.
The latest Elsevier eBooks on VitalSource for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Elsevier eBooks on VitalSource Andorid App Summary
Elsevier Inc has developed the Elsevier eBooks on VitalSource for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, Elsevier eBooks on VitalSource has got over 114987+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 2.6 rating and the latest version of it is 10.1.5
The latest update of Elsevier eBooks on VitalSource is Jul 21, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Elsevier eBooks on VitalSource App Overview and Details
Use Elsevier eBooks on VitalSource® to download and access Elsevier eTextbooks on your Android powered phone or tablet. Read your books online or offline, search across your full library, and create notes and highlights to help you study.
Elsevier eBooks features:
• Download eTextbooks to your Android device for easy online or offline reading.
• Simple, user-friendly navigation and a clean reading experience.
• Search inside your current book or across your full library.
• Select text to create notes or highlights from your mobile device.
• Review flashcards to quiz yourself on key concepts.
• Tap to open figures, view captions, and pinch to zoom.
• Sync your last page read and all of your notes and highlights between your Android device and our desktop or web-based Elsevier eBooks apps.
Features of Elsevier eBooks on VitalSource for PC
10 features of the Elsevier eBooks on VitalSource Android app are:
1. Download eTextbooks to your Android device for easy online or offline reading.
2. Simple, user-friendly navigation and a clean reading experience.
3. Search inside your current book or across your full library.
4. Select text to create notes or highlights from your mobile device.
5. Review flashcards to quiz yourself on key concepts.
6. Tap to open figures, view captions, and pinch to zoom.
7. Sync your last page read and all of your notes and highlights between your Android device and our desktop or web-based Elsevier eBooks apps.
8. Read your books online or offline.
9. Create notes and highlights to help you study.
10. Access Elsevier eTextbooks on your Android powered phone or tablet.
Install “Elsevier eBooks on VitalSource” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Elsevier eBooks on VitalSource on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Elsevier eBooks on VitalSource on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Elsevier eBooks on VitalSource and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Elsevier eBooks on VitalSource as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Elsevier eBooks on VitalSource On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Elsevier Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Elsevier eBooks on VitalSource?
Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Elsevier eBooks on VitalSource provides a great resource for students and professionals. The application is easy to use and provides a variety of features that make it a valuable tool. The ability to highlight and take notes makes it easy to access the information you need. The search feature is also very helpful and makes finding the information you need easy. Overall, Elsevier eBooks on VitalSource is a great resource that can be used in a variety of ways.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Elsevier eBooks on VitalSource for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Elsevier eBooks on VitalSource to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Elsevier eBooks on VitalSource and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Elsevier eBooks on VitalSource. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Elsevier eBooks on VitalSource.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.