Since its inception in 1978, Ellucian has been steadfast in its mission to provide innovative technology solutions and services that empower colleges and universities to make the most of their students’ potential.
Today, Ellucian is the world’s leading provider of software and services that advance the higher education mission. More than 2,400 institutions in more than 100 countries rely on Ellucian software and services to help them recruit and retain students, manage and grow their finances, and enhance the student experience.
Ellucian GO is the latest example of Ellucian’s commitment to innovation. GO is the first mobile app designed specifically for college and university students, and it provides a one-stop shop for all
Our goal is to help you get the Ellucian GO for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Ellucian GO Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Ellucian GO is Ellucian™ and they’ve done a great job at keeping Ellucian GO simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Ellucian GO under Education of Play Store. Ellucian GO’s latest version is 22.214.171.12427 with an impressive user base of over 378405. Besides, the overall user rating of 3.1 shows how people love Ellucian GO.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Ellucian GO is May 30, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Ellucian GO on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Ellucian GO App Overview and Details
Ellucian Mobile helps you stay connected to your college or university like never before. You’ll have access to great features that make your campus experience more effective, more efficient, and more fun.
* Enabled features may vary by institution; not all features/functionality will be available for all institutions. Please contact your institution’s Information Technology staff to obtain your login credentials or for assistance with login related questions.
Key features of Ellucian Mobile include:
• Courses — Manage your courses on the go by accessing your course schedule and links to helpful course resources including class assignments
• Assignments – Available in the app or as a widget.
• Registration — Search and register for your planned courses wherever you are.
• Grades — Check your midterm and final grades on the go.
• Account Balance – Check your account balance and make a payment.
• Notifications — Stay informed with personalized announcements delivered right to your device.
• Library — Dig into the resources at your institution’s library.
• Bookstore — Find the books you need for the courses you’re taking.
• Important numbers — Easily find all the numbers, websites, and addresses you need.
• Maps — Know your campus like the back of your hand.
• Directory — Find the faculty, staff, or student you need and call them right from the app.
• News — Dial in to everything happening in the world, both on campus and off.
• Events — Never miss another important event.
• Media – View videos or listen to audio.
• Social Media — Tie your school experience right into your social network.
* Please contact your institution’s IT staff for assistance with login.
Features of Ellucian GO for PC
1. View your course schedule
2. View your grades
3. View your account balance
4. View campus maps
5. View the campus directory
6. Receive notifications about campus events
7. Access the campus library
8. Access the campus bookstore
9. Listen to campus audio and view campus videos
10. Connect with campus social media
Whats New In this Ellucian GO?
New in 5.5:
• Improved contextual translations for all supported languages.
• Customizable Zero Textbook Cost icon and user selection of drop-codes (Banner only).
• Support for user initiated configuration refresh.
• Quality enhancements.
Download & Install Ellucian GO For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Ellucian GO app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Ellucian GO app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Ellucian GO will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Ellucian GO on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|Ellucian GO On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|May 30, 2020
|Get it On:
After thoroughly researching and evaluating Ellucian GO, I have found that it is a powerful and comprehensive application that would be a valuable asset to any institution. It provides a wealth of features and functionality that can be tailored to meet the specific needs of an institution, and its user-friendly interface makes it easy to use. I would highly recommend Ellucian GO to any institution looking for an advanced and versatile application that can help them manage their operations more effectively.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Ellucian GO for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Ellucian GO, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Ellucian GO to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ellucian GO and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ellucian GO. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ellucian GO.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.