The elk, or wapiti (Cervus canadensis), is one of the largest species of deer in the world and one of the most graceful. Elk are members of the deer family and the males, called bulls, can weigh up to 700 pounds. Elk are distinguished by their large, palmate antlers, which can grow up to 6 feet wide. Elk are native to North America and can be found in the forests of the eastern and western United States and in Canada. Elk are herbivores and eat a variety of plants, including grasses, leaves, fruits, and twigs.
The latest Elk Calls for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Elk Calls Andorid App Summary
Nielsen Family Creations has developed the Elk Calls for Android. You can find it under the Sports category on Play Store. Since its inception, Elk Calls has got over 5527+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0
The latest update of Elk Calls is Dec 29, 2015 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Elk Calls App Overview and Details
Elk Calls is very simple and easy to use to call elk.
Use an external speaker for best sound quality.
If you have never used elk calls before, it is recommended that you do some research on calling elk before trying it out.
Be sure to rate this app.
Thanks for downloading!
** NEW FEATURE **
Repeat Calls – You can now set the calls to repeat.
Favorite Calls – You can now choose calls as your favorites.
Elk Bellow 1
Elk Bellow 2
Elk Bugle Grunt
Elk Bugle Young
Elk Bugle 1
Elk Bugle 2
Elk Cow 1
Elk Cow 2
Features of Elk Calls for PC
– Elk Calls is very simple and easy to use to call elk.
– Use an external speaker for best sound quality.
– If you have never used elk calls before, it is recommended that you do some research on calling elk before trying it out.
– Be sure to rate this app.
– Thanks for downloading!
– NEW FEATURE: Repeat Calls – You can now set the calls to repeat.
– Favorite Calls – You can now choose calls as your favorites.
– Current Calls: Elk Bellow 1, Elk Bellow 2, Elk Bugle Grunt, Elk Bugle Young, Elk Bugle 1, Elk Bugle 2, Elk Cow 1, Elk Cow 2, Elk Sparring
Install “Elk Calls” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Elk Calls on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Elk Calls app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Elk Calls.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Elk Calls On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Nielsen Family Creations|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 29, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Elk Calls?
Elk Calls is an excellent application for those looking to connect with nature. The app is easy to use and provides a variety of sounds that can be used to attract elk. I highly recommend this app for anyone interested in hunting or simply enjoying the outdoors.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Elk Calls for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Elk Calls to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Elk Calls and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Elk Calls. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Elk Calls.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.