e-motion® M25 is a 25-inch monitor with a frameless design. It has a resolution of 1920×1080 and a pixel pitch of 0.248mm. With a response time of 5ms and a contrast ratio of 1000:1, it provides a clear and crisp image. The monitor is also VESA mountable, making it easy to install on a wall or desk.
The technical specifications of the e-motion® M25 for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
e-motion® M25 Andorid App Summary
e-motion® M25 was developed by Alber GmbH and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download e-motion® M25 from Google Play Store under the Medical category. The latest version of e-motion® M25 is 18.104.22.168-167 on Play store with total users of 8935. The e-motion® M25 app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the e-motion® M25 is Aug 4, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the e-motion® M25 on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install e-motion® M25 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the e-motion® M25 installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the e-motion® M25 and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the e-motion® M25 on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the e-motion® M25 in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the e-motion® M25 on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||e-motion® M25 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Alber GmbH|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
e-motion® M25 App Overview and Details
Smartphones have become an integral part of our everyday lives. It goes without saying that e-motion also makes full use of the benefits of this technology. The e-motion Mobility App is divided in three sections.
The free section provides you with four pre-set driving profiles that influence the driving behaviour of your e-motion. You can also display the current speed, mileage or charge level on your smartphone and even record and save tours via GPS.
In addition the app informs you about eventual errors and helps you to solve them. It shows you how to properly use the e-motion and the app helps you to prepare when travelling. If necessary you can also update the software of the e-motion wheels via your smartphone.
You want to have both hands free while moving or an extra dose of speed to go faster? With the Mobility Plus Package you can activate a variety of clever additional functions in the Mobility App.
With the Mobility Plus Package you can increase the support speed from 6 km/h to 8,5 km/h and benefit from the Cruise Mode that allows you to keep a permanent speed with only one deflection on the push rim.
In addition you can use all functions of the ECS remote control on your smartphone and remotely control you wheelchair for parking. Moreover the Mobility Plus Package allows you to count the amount of pushes during a recorded tour. All this gives you even more from your e-motion!
In the protected professional section you can individually adapt the driving behaviour of the e-motion. The following parameters can be adjusted: Maximum speed, maximum torque, sensitivity of the sensors as well as the ramp-up and follow-up time.
Features of e-motion® M25 for PC
1. App is divided into three sections- free, professional, and mobility plus
2. Pre-set driving profiles that influence the driving behaviour
3. Speed, mileage, and charge level can be displayed on your smartphone
4. Record and save tours via GPS
5. Inform you about eventual errors and help you to solve them
6. Show you how to properly use the e-motion and the app
7. Help you to prepare when travelling
8. Allow you to update the software of the e-motion wheels
9. Activate a variety of clever additional functions
10. Increase the support speed from 6 km/h to 8,5 km/h
Whats New In this e-motion® M25?
The e-motion M25 application is a great way to keep track of your emotions. It is easy to use and has a lot of great features. The app has helped me to become more aware of my emotions and has allowed me to better manage them. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to better understand and manage their emotions.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the e-motion® M25 on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This e-motion® M25 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for e-motion® M25 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the e-motion® M25. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the e-motion® M25.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.