Fleya is a new way to experience the world around you. It’s a liquid that you spray on whatever you’re looking at, and it changes the way you see it. With Fleya, you can see the world in a whole new way.
Our goal is to help you get the Fleya – Fluid Experiences for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Fleya – Fluid Experiences Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Fleya – Fluid Experiences is neural-strata and they’ve done a great job at keeping Fleya – Fluid Experiences simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Fleya – Fluid Experiences under Entertainment of Play Store. Fleya – Fluid Experiences’s latest version is 3.8.0 with an impressive user base of over 470162. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.4 shows how people love Fleya – Fluid Experiences.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Fleya – Fluid Experiences is Sep 28, 2018 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Fleya – Fluid Experiences on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Fleya – Fluid Experiences App Overview and Details
Need a moment to relax and forget about trouble?
Bored with all your apps and want to see what else your phone can do?
Fleya is an interactive, real-time fluid dynamics simulation, but you don’t have to be a scientist or engineer to enjoy it.
It’s actually very simple and intuitive, it’s fun to play with and may become addictive!
Create through touch, animate through touch and motion.
– Real-time, interactive, truly unique visuals
– Live wallpaper component (currently BETA)
– Multi-touch support
– Reacts to motion of device
– Save your creations
– Choose your own colors as well as some presets
Create fascinating colorful swirls using just your finger tips! Touch the screen and see the magic happen right before your eyes.
Choose from a variety of palettes to create interactive art, perpetually unique, from cozy hypnotic swirls to agitated infernal flames.
Press Menu to experiment with the options or pick a new element. Different settings give widely varying results. Try them out in different combinations to get the most out of it!
Turn up the gravity setting from the options menu and see the fluids react to the motion and orientation of the phone.
Save the images you like to your SD card from the menu or by pressing the trackball or camera button (if present).
Images are saved to /sdcard/Pictures/Fleya/ and are instantly available in your image gallery.
From the fluids menu you can choose:
– Custom colors (the way you like it)
– Plasma (bright hot fluid)
– Nytro (liquid nitrogen)
– Hot & Cold (plasma & nytro combined)
– Xmas (deep red vs. liquid green)
– Toxic Rainbow (mix in the rainbow colors)
– Flubber (hot green versus chilly blue goo)
– Ink (stain that white background)
– Smoke (thick milky plumes)
– Cloud (dynamic white swirls in the sky)
To customize the color palette, press the phones menu button then touch the “Custom Colors” menu item.
You can choose 5 colors corresponding to the temperature of the fluid: hot, warm, background, cold and freezing.
Press any of the 5 “temperature” buttons to change the color corresponding to that temperature zone.
You can see a preview of the palette on the left side of the screen. Press OK to use the palette you just built.
This version includes a Live Wallpaper component for Fleya.
This component is still rough around the edges so please be gentle with negative comments. I’d appreciate any feedback.
Known issues of the wallpaper component:
– App settings also apply to wallpaper and vice-versa
– To change the colors in the wallpaper, you need to open the app
These issues will be addressed as soon as I have some time to work on them.
You can opt-in to see experimental previews at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/fixedpointcode.fleya
And discuss it at https://plus.google.com/communities/101163917799649809240
Feedback is very welcome.
For any suggestions, question or problem you want to report, please send me an email at email@example.com.
Write to SD permission is for saving snapshots.
Internet access is for analytics and ads.
This app was developed in my spare time and is distributed for FREE.
For continued development Fleya needs your support.
The least you can do is give a decent rating 🙂
– better use of hardware resources on devices that provide hardware acceleration
– Live wallpaper usability improvements
-Programming and design by Mircea Nistor.
-Translations in French and Spanish by Alexandra Malureanu for the app and Zen for app description.
-Translation in Indonesian by Adrian Setyadi.
-Translation in Bulgarian by Emil Doychev.
Features of Fleya – Fluid Experiences for PC
fluid. The colors will change dynamically as you touch the screen.
1. Real-time, interactive, fluid dynamics simulation
2. Live wallpaper component
3. Multi-touch support
4. Reacts to motion of device
5. Save your creations
6. Choose your own colors
7. Choose from a variety of palettes
8. Press Menu to experiment with the options
9. Pick a new element
10. Different settings give widely varying results.
Whats New In this Fleya – Fluid Experiences?
All advertising removed
Download & Install Fleya – Fluid Experiences For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Fleya – Fluid Experiences app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Fleya – Fluid Experiences app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Fleya – Fluid Experiences will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Fleya – Fluid Experiences on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Fleya – Fluid Experiences On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 28, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Overall, I really enjoyed using the Fleya app. It was easy to use and navigate, and I liked being able to switch between the different fluid experiences. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who wants to add a little more fun and excitement to their day-to-day life.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Fleya – Fluid Experiences for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Fleya – Fluid Experiences, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Fleya – Fluid Experiences to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fleya – Fluid Experiences and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fleya – Fluid Experiences. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fleya – Fluid Experiences.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.