A flashlight lite is an app that turns your phone into a flashlight. It is a very simple app with no frills. It just turns your phone into a flashlight when you need it.
So, you want to download the Flashlight Lite for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Flashlight Lite Andorid App Summary
The Flashlight Lite is listed under the Tools category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Flashlight Lite is Fulmine Software. The current version of Flashlight Lite is 1.2.15 with a total user count of 214708 and an overall user rating of 4.3.
Jan 25, 2017 was the last date the Flashlight Lite was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Flashlight Lite For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Flashlight Lite on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Flashlight Lite to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Flashlight Lite. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Flashlight Lite on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Flashlight Lite on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Flashlight Lite On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Fulmine Software|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 25, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Flashlight Lite App Overview and Details
Very fast and bright flashlight.
Easy to use and elegant!
This version of application is optimized for low device’s storage memory usage.
A few reasons this flashlight is worth using:
• Uses bright LED lamp.
• Uses screen light with adjustable brightness and color.
• Quick access! Turn your flashlight on from resizable home and lock screen widgets with many configuration options.
• You can use LED lamp, screen and keyboard light at the same time!
Fan page: https://www.facebook.com/fulmineflashlight
Features of Flashlight Lite for PC
1. Uses bright LED lamp.
2. Uses screen light with adjustable brightness and color.
3. Quick access! Turn your flashlight on from resizable home and lock screen widgets with many configuration options.
4. You can use LED lamp, screen and keyboard light at the same time!
5. Fan page: https://www.facebook.com/fulmineflashlight
Whats New In this Flashlight Lite?
– Fixed LED light on rooted Bmobile AX660.
– Updated About window appearance.
– Updated some translations.
The Flashlight Lite application is a great tool for when users need light but do not have a flashlight on hand. The app is easy to use and has a variety of light options for users to choose from. The app is also very handy for emergencies, as it can be used as a light source in the dark. Overall, the Flashlight Lite application is a great tool for everyday use.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Flashlight Lite on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Flashlight Lite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flashlight Lite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flashlight Lite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flashlight Lite.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.