Flashcards Deluxe is an award-winning flashcards app for iPhone, iPad and Mac. It is the most popular flashcards app in the App Store, with more than 1.5 million users.
Flashcards Deluxe allows you to create your own flashcards sets or choose from thousands of flashcards sets created by other users. You can also import flashcards from Quizlet, Cram and other services.
Flashcards Deluxe offers a variety of features, including:
– Text formatting, including bold, italic and underline
– Photos and images
– Multiple choice questions
– Audio and video files
– Slideshow mode
– Quiz mode
– iCloud sync
We will help you download the Flashcards Deluxe for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Flashcards Deluxe on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Flashcards Deluxe on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Flashcards Deluxe, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Flashcards Deluxe, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Flashcards Deluxe appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Flashcards Deluxe by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Flashcards Deluxe on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Flashcards Deluxe On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Flashcards Deluxe Andorid App Summary
OrangeOrApple.com is the developer of the Flashcards Deluxe, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Flashcards Deluxe from them is 4.51 with over 91615 users under the hood. With a 4.6 rating, the Flashcards Deluxe is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Flashcards Deluxe is Jun 23, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Flashcards Deluxe on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Flashcards Deluxe App Overview and Details
Flashcards Deluxe is an easy to use yet powerful and full-featured flashcard app which you can use to study just about anything you want.
(There is a free lite version available.)
• Two smart study modes that automatically focus more on the cards you miss: Leitner and a more advanced Spaced Repetition mode
• Text to speech (TTS) audio in 18 languages (no internet connection needed to study)
• Multiple choice option
• Spelling tests (listen to audio and use keyboard to answer)
• Searchable listing of your cards that allows you to easily look up other terms as you study
• Organize decks in folders and combine decks for studying
• Several flashcard color themes to choose from (sky, wood, chalkboard, etc.)
• Divide cards into categories
• 1 to 5 sided cards
• Include pictures and sounds. Zoom into pictures. Auto repeat sounds.
• 3 response levels: Wrong, I kind of know, I know really well (vs the standard correct/wrong) – for more efficient studying
• Easy navigation – swipe or tap to answer (customizable)
• Draw self-graded answer with your finger (drawing not saved)
• Automatically turn cards off after getting them correct a certain number/percentage of reviews
• Clean, efficient user interface, including full-screen and landscape viewing
• Custom text and background colors
• Browse mode that lets you easily navigate forward or back without keeping score
• Slideshow mode
• Large number of cards (10,000+) can be imported easily
• Backup your flashcards to your computer
• Dropbox and Google Drive support
• Very easy to get started, with lots of features and options for advanced users
• Great support! I promptly respond to any questions or feedback you may have. Use my website’s public forum or email me.
You can create flashcards either on your computer or directly within the app. If you don’t want to make your own, you can browse and download flashcards the app’s Shared Library.
Please see our website at OrangeOrApple.com for more information. If you are not satisfied with the product for any reason, please let me know why and I’ll try to help.
Features of Flashcards Deluxe for PC
app already has.
1. Two smart study modes that automatically focus more on the cards you miss: Leitner and a more advanced Spaced Repetition mode
2. Text to speech (TTS) audio in 18 languages (no internet connection needed to study)
3. Multiple choice option
4. Spelling tests (listen to audio and use keyboard to answer)
5. Searchable listing of your cards that allows you to easily look up other terms as you study
6. Organize decks in folders and combine decks for studying
7. Several flashcard color themes to choose from (sky, wood, chalkboard, etc.)
8. Divide cards into categories
9. 1 to 5 sided cards
10. Include pictures and sounds. Zoom into pictures. Auto repeat sounds.
Whats New In this Flashcards Deluxe?
• General improvements
The Flashcards Deluxe app is an excellent tool for studying. It is easy to use and helps you organize your cards in a variety of ways. The app is also customizable, so you can make it work the way you want. I highly recommend this app for anyone who wants to improve their studying skills.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Flashcards Deluxe? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Flashcards Deluxe to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flashcards Deluxe and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flashcards Deluxe. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flashcards Deluxe.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.