There are many times when we need to be alerted quickly about something, but don’t have time to stop what we’re doing and look at our phone. That’s where Flash Alerts comes in. It’s a quick and easy way to get notified about important things without having to stop what you’re doing.
The technical specifications of the Flash Alerts for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Flash Alerts Andorid App Summary
Flash Alerts was developed by AppMax and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Flash Alerts from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Flash Alerts is 1.48 on Play store with total users of 385445. The Flash Alerts app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Flash Alerts is Jul 7, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Flash Alerts on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Flash Alerts For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Flash Alerts using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Flash Alerts on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Flash Alerts here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Flash Alerts On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Flash Alerts for PC
1. The app will use your camera flash to make light blinking signals while device is ringing or new notification message is received.
2. This is very useful in the dark or at night when you do not want to hear ringtones.
3. You can change the blinking frequency to slow or high.
4. The app also allows you to change the Ringtone Mod.
5. Any review of the app will be appreciated!
Flash Alerts App Overview and Details
Flash Alerts is a application which will use your camera flash to make light blinking signals while device is ringing or new notification message is received.
Very useful in the dark or at night when you do not want to hear ringtones.
Do you want flash on call then download this application.
*When you receive a call or a text message, the flash will blink.
*You can change the blinking frequency like if you want flash alerts to be slow or high.
*Change the Ringtone Mod
Any review will be appreciated!
Whats New In this Flash Alerts?
Overall, Flash Alerts is an incredibly useful and convenient application that can be used in a variety of different ways. Personally, I have found it to be an indispensable tool for keeping up with important news and notifications while I am away from my computer. Additionally, it is great for quickly checking in on important updates while I am working on other tasks. I would definitely recommend Flash Alerts to anyone who is looking for an easy and efficient way to stay up-to-date on the latest
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Flash Alerts on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Flash Alerts to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Flash Alerts and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Flash Alerts. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Flash Alerts.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.