Firefly is a new app that helps parents manage their children’s screen time. With Firefly, parents can set daily time limits, restrict specific apps, and even pause the internet for a set amount of time. Firefly also gives parents a weekly report of their child’s screen time, so they can track their progress and make sure they’re staying on track.
The technical specifications of the Firefly for Parents for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Firefly for Parents Andorid App Summary
Firefly for Parents was developed by Firefly Learning and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Firefly for Parents from Google Play store under the Education category. The latest version of Firefly for Parents is 3.0.15 on Play store with total users of 38350. The Firefly for Parents app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Firefly for Parents is Jul 18, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Firefly for Parents on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Firefly for Parents App Overview and Details
The Firefly for Parents app is your place to go for school announcements, homework, grades, learning resources and much more.
Simply log in using the code provided by your school and you will have access to all the essential information you need to support your child’s learning.
You’ll be able to see when homework is set, when it is due and have easy access to the same learning resources your child is using. You can also get important announcements and messages, such as for upcoming school trips, or Parents’ Evenings straight to your phone.
Firefly for Parents lets you:
• Instantly receive the latest news and announcements from school
• See your child’s homework and any related resources
• Get information on your child’s progress and grades
• Keep up to date with all aspects of your child’s learning experience
Log in once and you’re ready to go.
Available in English, Arabic, Spanish, French, Portuguese (Brazil) and Chinese.
Note: The Firefly for Parents app requires your school to have an active Firefly licence.
Features of Firefly for Parents for PC
1. Receive the latest news and announcements from school
2. See your child’s homework and any related resources
3. Get information on your child’s progress and grades
4. Keep up to date with all aspects of your child’s learning experience
5. Log in once and you’re ready to go
6. Available in English, Arabic, Spanish, French, Portuguese (Brazil) and Chinese
7. Requires your school to have an active Firefly licence
8. App is free to download
9. Parental controls available
10. App is compatible with both iOS and Android devices
How To Install & Download Firefly for Parents For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Firefly for Parents for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Firefly for Parents.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Firefly for Parents on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Firefly for Parents and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Firefly for Parents on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Firefly for Parents On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Firefly Learning|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Firefly for Parents?
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
The Firefly for Parents app is a great way for parents to keep track of their children’s activities. With this app, they can see where their children are, what they are doing, and how they are doing. This app is also a great way for parents to communicate with their children.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Firefly for Parents on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Firefly for Parents to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Firefly for Parents and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Firefly for Parents. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Firefly for Parents.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.