There are many password managers on the market, but Fingerprint Password Manager is different. It is the only password manager that uses fingerprint recognition to protect your passwords. With Fingerprint Password Manager, you no longer have to remember multiple passwords. Your fingerprint is your password.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Fingerprint Password Manager for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Fingerprint Password Manager For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Fingerprint Password Manager for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Fingerprint Password Manager.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Fingerprint Password Manager on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Fingerprint Password Manager and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Fingerprint Password Manager on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Fingerprint Password Manager On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Konstantinos Giotis|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 15, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Fingerprint Password Manager Andorid App Summary
The Fingerprint Password Manager was developed by the popular developer agency named Konstantinos Giotis. They have the Fingerprint Password Manager in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 5.9, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 14964 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Fingerprint Password Manager latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 15, 2021 was the last date the Fingerprint Password Manager was updated with new features. If you want to use the Fingerprint Password Manager on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Fingerprint Password Manager using the emulator later on.
Fingerprint Password Manager App Overview and Details
What this app offers:
• Store unlimited passwords securely and using Android Keystore (offline).
• Access them using your fingerprint (if supported) or PIN.
• Export your entries.
• Import your entries to another smartphone by copying the exported file to your new smartphone.
• Generate passwords
Notice!: If the app asks permissions for INTERNET access the reason is that I added in app purchases to upgrade to PRO version. You can block this permission if you aren’t going to upgrade.
Notice!: The file after export isn’t encrypted. You should delete it after using it.
* For any bugs/problems please feel free to contact me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can I put photos in a password entry?
A: The app automatically checks the entry name and puts the correct image. For example if you enter “FB”, the facebook image will appear.
Q: How can I delete a password entry?
A: You can delete an entry by long pressing on it.
Q: I paid and the pro version isn’t enabled. How can I fix this?
A: If the payment process was successful but PRO version isn’t enabled for whatever reason, press the “Restore Purchase” button and the PRO version should be activated.
Q: What are the benefits of PRO version?
A: By upgrading to PRO version you get extra color themes, ability to add extra input field inside a password entry and finally extra security by adding the ability to wipe all your passwords after set pin of tries.
Q: Is the subscription monthly? Do I have to pay every month?
A: No. You pay once and you have the pro version forever
Q: Why the PIN setting is disabled on my phone?
A: For 2 reasons. 1) Your phone doesnt support fingerprint 2) You dont have a saved fingerprint in your phone.
Q: Where is the exported file stored? Is it encrypted?
A: When you export your entries, the file is created in the root folder of your smartphone with the name “fngprnt_pass_mngr_entries.txt”. The file that is exported is not encrypted so you should delete it after you are done using it.
Features of Fingerprint Password Manager for PC
should delete it after using it.
Whats New In this Fingerprint Password Manager?
• Fixed a bug: Editing a new entry, disables the title sorting
After using Fingerprint Password Manager for a while, I have found it to be a very convenient and easy to use application. I like the fact that I can use my fingerprint to unlock the application and access my passwords. I also like the fact that the application is password protected, so that no one can access my passwords without my permission. Overall, I am very pleased with Fingerprint Password Manager and would recommend it to anyone looking for an easy to use and secure password manager.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Fingerprint Password Manager of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Fingerprint Password Manager to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fingerprint Password Manager and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fingerprint Password Manager. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fingerprint Password Manager.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.