Fine Art is a collection of artwork that has been created over the course of many centuries. The pieces included in this volume span a wide range of mediums, including paintings, sculptures, and drawings. Each work has been carefully selected to showcase the talent and skill of the artist who created it.
Whether you are a fan of traditional art or are looking for something more contemporary, Fine Art – Volume 7 has something for everyone. The pieces included in this volume are sure to inspire, educate, and entertain. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the beauty that is Fine Art.
The technical specifications of the Fine Art – Volume 7 for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Fine Art – Volume 7 Andorid App Summary
Fine Art – Volume 7 was developed by Marvin Mallon and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Fine Art – Volume 7 from Google Play store under the Education category. The latest version of Fine Art – Volume 7 is 1.0 on Play store with total users of 7241. The Fine Art – Volume 7 app has a user rating of 4.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Fine Art – Volume 7 is Apr 1, 2015. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Fine Art – Volume 7 on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Fine Art – Volume 7 App Overview and Details
Enjoy a collection of the works of twelve prominent Rococo artists. Twenty-four of each of their most famous paintings can be viewed as full-screen images.
– Complete biographies of the twelve great artists.
– Artists include Canaletto, Gainsborough, Watteau, Fragonard, Longhi, Boucher, Le Brun, Bellotto, Borovkosky, Reynolds, de la Tour and Tiepolo.
– Title, year completed, medium, size and present location of each painting are displayed.
– “Swipe” images for quick viewing.
– “Pinch to Zoom” permits magnified view of all paintings.
– 288 great reproductions included.
Features of Fine Art – Volume 7 for PC
– View 24 of each of the most famous paintings by 12 prominent Rococo artists.
– Display title, year completed, size, medium and present location of each painting.
– Swipe images for quick viewing.
– Magnified view of all paintings with “Pinch to Zoom”.
– Biographies of all 12 great artists.
– 288 great reproductions included.
How To Install & Download Fine Art – Volume 7 For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Fine Art – Volume 7 for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Fine Art – Volume 7.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Fine Art – Volume 7 on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Fine Art – Volume 7 and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Fine Art – Volume 7 on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Fine Art – Volume 7 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Marvin Mallon|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 1, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Fine Art – Volume 7?
Fine Art – Volume 7 is an excellent application for anyone interested in the arts. The program provides a wealth of resources, from video tutorials to artist interviews. The community forum is a great place to share ideas and get feedback. I highly recommend this application for anyone looking to improve their art skills.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Fine Art – Volume 7 on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Fine Art – Volume 7 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fine Art – Volume 7 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fine Art – Volume 7. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fine Art – Volume 7.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.