Looking for something on the internet but not sure where to start? FindX is a search engine that offers advanced search options so that you can find what you’re looking for quickly and easily. With FindX, you can search specific websites, filter your results by date or file type, and more. Plus, you can use FindX to find the best deals on the internet with its price comparison tool. So whatever you’re looking for, FindX has you covered.
The technical specifications of the FindX: Advanced Search for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
FindX: Advanced Search Andorid App Summary
FindX: Advanced Search was developed by Jai Kumar Sharma and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download FindX: Advanced Search from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of FindX: Advanced Search is 3.1 on Play store with total users of 8387. The FindX: Advanced Search app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the FindX: Advanced Search is Jan 25, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the FindX: Advanced Search on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install FindX: Advanced Search For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the FindX: Advanced Search using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the FindX: Advanced Search on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for FindX: Advanced Search here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||FindX: Advanced Search On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jai Kumar Sharma|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 25, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of FindX: Advanced Search for PC
1. Search by Site name/domain
2. Searching by File Type
3. Sort results by PDF/TXT/DOC
4. Sort results by In Url filter
5. Sort results by In Title filter
6. Sort results by Index of filer
7. Add more features soon
8. Add suggestions/bugs
FindX: Advanced Search App Overview and Details
With FindX you can now Search more accurately on your favourite search engines.
Searching by Site name/domain: Search results for a specific Site or Domain.
Searching by File Type: sort results by PDF/TXT/DOC
Sort results by In Url filter: Don’t remember the exact page url, searching by url hint can do the trick.
Sort results by In Title filter: Search by the Title
Sort results by Index of filer: List down the directory you’ve looking for.
We will be adding more features soon.
Please feel free to add any suggestions/bugs.
Whats New In this FindX: Advanced Search?
– You can now copy Dork commands to your clipboard easily!
– Minor performance upgrade!
Overall, FindX is an excellent application that provides users with an advanced search experience. The application is easy to use and is packed with features that make it an invaluable tool for anyone who needs to find information quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend FindX for anyone who needs to do extensive research or who simply wants to find information more easily than they can with a standard search engine.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the FindX: Advanced Search on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This FindX: Advanced Search to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FindX: Advanced Search and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the FindX: Advanced Search. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FindX: Advanced Search.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.