There is an app that can help you find your phone by clapping. It’s called “Finding Phone by clapping.” It’s a free app that is available on the Google Play Store. It was created by developer Ivan Penev. The app uses the microphone on your phone to detect the sound of clapping. If your phone is lost or stolen, you can use the app to make your phone ring.
In this article, we will show you how to download Finding phone by clapping For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Finding phone by clapping technical specifications first.
Finding phone by clapping Andorid App Summary
SmartJoys is the developer of this Finding phone by clapping application. It is listed under the Entertainment category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1188134+ users of this app. The Finding phone by clapping app rating is currently 3.0.
It was last updated on Jan 19, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Finding phone by clapping for PC
– Easy to use
– Detects sound in environment
– Similar to sound of clapping hands
– Alarm options: sound, vibrations, flashlight
– Sensitivity of detecting clapping sound
|Finding phone by clapping On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Jan 19, 2018
|Get it On:
How To Install & Download Finding phone by clapping For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Finding phone by clapping on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Finding phone by clapping and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Finding phone by clapping andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Finding phone by clapping App Overview and Details
From now if you will lost your mobile phone all you need to do to find it is to clap your hands! Clapping will activate a loud alarm which will be run on your device. Thanks to that you will easily find mobile phone!
“Finding phone by clapping” is a tool which detects sounds in your environment. If sounds will be similar to the sound of clapping hands it turns on the alarm which will help you finding the lost mobile phone! It’s useful if you don’t know where phone is or you can’t find it.
Finding phone by clapping is very easy to use. In settings you can:
– change sensitivity of detecting clapping sound,
– setting alarm options like sound, vibrations or flashlight.
Clap your hands to run the alarm and find your lost phone!
Whats New In this Finding phone by clapping?
The clapping phone finder application is a great way to locate a misplaced phone. By clapping your hands twice, the phone will emit a loud noise to help you find it. The application is easy to use and is a great way to find a misplaced phone.
This concludes our article on Finding phone by clapping Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Finding phone by clapping for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Finding phone by clapping to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Finding phone by clapping and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Finding phone by clapping. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Finding phone by clapping.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.