A film viewer is someone who watches films. They may enjoy films for a variety of reasons including entertainment, education, or art. Film viewers may attend films in theatres, watch films at home, or view films online. Some film viewers may also create films themselves.
In this article, we will show you how to download Film Viewer For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Film Viewer technical specifications first.
Film Viewer Andorid App Summary
Android App Smith is the developer of this Film Viewer application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 52508+ users of this app. The Film Viewer app rating is currently 1.1.
It was last updated on Dec 15, 2013. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Film Viewer for PC
1. View x-rays with your dentist.
2. Work with any film, such as photo negatives or x-rays.
3. Automatically sets the screen brightness to maximum when in use.
4. Drag your finger to the right to make the white space wider.
5. Drag your finger up to make the white space taller.
6. Drag your finger down to make the white space shorter.
7. Make the white space the size of your film.
8. Set your film on top of the screen.
9. Helps with visibility.
10. Writes settings to change the screen brightness to maximum while in use.
|App Name:||Film Viewer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Android App Smith|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 15, 2013|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Film Viewer For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Film Viewer on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Film Viewer on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theFilm Viewer in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Film Viewer on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Film Viewer running on your computer.
Film Viewer App Overview and Details
My dentist mentioned that he thought an app that he could view x-rays with would be useful, so this app came as a result of that.
Work with some sort of film, such as photo negatives or x-rays? This app may be of interest for you!
**** How to use it ****
-The app automatically sets the screen brightness to maximum when in use.
-Drag your finger to the right to make the white space wider. Dragging to the left makes it skinnier
-Drag your finger up to make the white space taller. Dragging downward makes it shorter.
-Make the white space the size of your film, then set your film on top of the screen. Having the white space only be as large as your film should help with visibility.
**** Permissions Explained ****
Write Settings – Used to change the screen brightness to maximum while the app is in use.
Whats New In this Film Viewer?
12/15/2013 – Some users were having a crash when the app would start up. Added permission to write to the system settings to try and fix this. I don’t know why this was only effecting some users.
If you still experience issues, please email me, since I don’t have a device that has this error.
Overall, the Film Viewer application is a great way to keep track of all the films you have seen and to keep track of your ratings for each film. The application is easy to use and is a great way to keep all your film information organized.
This concludes our article on Film Viewer Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Film Viewer for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Film Viewer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Film Viewer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Film Viewer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Film Viewer.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.