A fabric selector is a tool used by designers to help choose the right fabric for a project. It allows them to compare different fabrics and see how they would look together. A fabric selector can be used to find the right fabric for a specific project or to find new fabrics to add to a collection.
We will help you download the Fabric Selector for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Fabric Selector on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Fabric Selector on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Fabric Selector, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Fabric Selector, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Fabric Selector appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Fabric Selector by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Fabric Selector on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Fabric Selector On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Sattler AG|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 13, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Fabric Selector Andorid App Summary
Sattler AG is the developer of the Fabric Selector, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Fabric Selector from them is 1.5 with over 1865 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Fabric Selector is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Fabric Selector is Mar 13, 2019, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Fabric Selector on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Fabric Selector App Overview and Details
Find the perfect fabric with only a few clicks!
From now on you will never again have to battle your way through
endless webpages in search of the fabric best suited for your project.
Just enter your search criteria into the PRO-TEX Fabric Selector and
get immediate results with specifications and product information.
Give it a try!
Features of Fabric Selector for PC
– Easily select the perfect fabric for your project
– Immediate results with specifications and product information
– Search by criteria such as color, fabric type, and project purpose
– Filter results by price, brand, and more
– View images and videos of fabrics in action
– Get inspired by project ideas
– Shop for your fabric needs directly on the website
– Download project templates and instructions
Whats New In this Fabric Selector?
As of now, the tecnichal data in our Fabric Selector app are available in both metric and imperial units
The Fabric Selector application is a great way to find the perfect fabric for your next project. With its easy-to-use interface, you can quickly find the right fabric for the job. Whether you’re looking for a specific type of fabric or just want to browse through the options, the Fabric Selector application is the perfect tool for the job. Thanks to the Fabric Selector, finding the perfect fabric has never been easier.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Fabric Selector? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Fabric Selector to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fabric Selector and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fabric Selector. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fabric Selector.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.