EZ-DELIVER is a startup that provides a delivery service for businesses and individuals. We are a team of experienced drivers and delivery personnel who are dedicated to providing quality service. We offer a variety of delivery options to best meet the needs of our customers.
The latest EZ-DELIVER for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
EZ-DELIVER Andorid App Summary
EZ-DELIVER has developed the EZ-DELIVER for Android. You can find it under the Business category on Play Store. Since its inception, EZ-DELIVER has got over 1707+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.1 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.1
The latest update of EZ-DELIVER is May 21, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
EZ-DELIVER App Overview and Details
Your local delivery service bringing a user-friendly platfrom to a city near you! EZ-DELIVER’s platform provides convenient access to having your favorite food, groceries & alcohol delivered to your front door. Want something besides food? No worries, we have the ability to deliver anything!
Features of EZ-DELIVER for PC
1. Convenient online platform for ordering food, groceries, and alcohol for delivery.
2. Variety of options for food, groceries, and alcohol delivery.
3. Wide range of delivery areas.
4. User-friendly website and app.
5. Affordable prices.
6. Fast and reliable delivery.
7. Wide selection of restaurants, groceries, and alcohol.
8. Easy payment options.
9. Excellent customer service.
10. Free delivery on orders over a certain amount.
Install “EZ-DELIVER” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing EZ-DELIVER on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install EZ-DELIVER on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type EZ-DELIVER and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the EZ-DELIVER as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||EZ-DELIVER On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 21, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this EZ-DELIVER?
EZ-DELIVER is a great application that has made my life much easier. I no longer have to spend time going to the store to pick up my groceries. I can simply order them online and have them delivered to my door. This application has saved me a lot of time and money.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the EZ-DELIVER for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This EZ-DELIVER to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EZ-DELIVER and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the EZ-DELIVER. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EZ-DELIVER.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.