Do you love extreme speed and dangerous stunts? Then you’ll love Extreme City Moto Bike 3D! Race through the city at breakneck speeds, dodging cars and weaving through traffic. Perform wild stunts and tricks to rack up points and earn yourself a place on the leaderboard. With amazing 3D graphics and realistic physics, Extreme City Moto Bike 3D is the ultimate racing experience!
The latest Extreme City Moto Bike 3D for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Extreme City Moto Bike 3D Andorid App Summary
i6 Games has developed the Extreme City Moto Bike 3D for Android. You can find it under the Simulation category on Play Store. Since its inception, Extreme City Moto Bike 3D has got over 1733101+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.7 rating and the latest version of it is 1.2
The latest update of Extreme City Moto Bike 3D is Jul 9, 2015 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Extreme City Moto Bike 3D App Overview and Details
Extreme City Moto Bike 3D is the latest, fun and entertaining open massive city motorbike simulator where you can ride super fast motorbikes. Be an expert motorbike rider, ride the best and latest collection of motorbikes and go fast with the nitro boost, speed up and jump off big stunt ramps to get insane air time and pull off incredible stunts, all the while you’re having an amazing time!
– Ride a whole load of bike, unlocked and ready to use!
– Super detailed graphic bike and car models
– Massive open city environment,filled with stunts
– Realistic biker physics, rider has rag-doll physics when crashing
– Intelligent Traffic A.I.
– Easy to use driving controls, both touch and tilt
With a new open world city environment sim like Extreme City Moto Bike 3D, you’ll drive motorbikes super fast on stunt ramps to perform crazy, incredible stunt jumps and get to supersonic speeds on your bike with the help from supercharged nitro boost. Make sure you’re careful of the traffic on the city streets as they might get in the way and knock you off your bike and watch the rider rag-doll onto the floor!
You like extreme speeds perform crazy-awesome stunts? Want to drive an amazing collection of super bikes? Have the most amazing fun and exciting time playing Extreme City Moto Bike 3D!
Features of Extreme City Moto Bike 3D for PC
-Ride a variety of bikes, unlocked and available to use
-Superb, highly detailed graphics for bikes and cars
-Massive open city environment perfect for stunts
-Realistic bike physics – rider ragdolls when crashing
-Intelligent Traffic A.I.
-Easy to use controls, both touch and tilt
-Enjoy an extreme open world city while performing stunts
Install “Extreme City Moto Bike 3D” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Extreme City Moto Bike 3D on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Extreme City Moto Bike 3D on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Extreme City Moto Bike 3D and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Extreme City Moto Bike 3D as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Extreme City Moto Bike 3D On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||i6 Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 9, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Extreme City Moto Bike 3D?
Extreme City Moto Bike 3D is an excellent application for anyone who loves motorcycles. The realistic graphics and controls make it feel like you are really riding a bike. The different levels and challenges keep the game interesting, and the ability to customize your bike makes it your own. I highly recommend this app to anyone who loves motorcycles or just wants a fun, challenging game to play.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Extreme City Moto Bike 3D for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Extreme City Moto Bike 3D to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Extreme City Moto Bike 3D and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Extreme City Moto Bike 3D. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Extreme City Moto Bike 3D.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.