The Exposure Time Calculator (ETC) is an online tool that photographers can use to calculate the correct shutter speed and aperture for a desired depth of field. The calculator takes into account the focal length of the lens, the aperture, and the distance to the subject.
The latest Exposure Time Calculator for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Exposure Time Calculator Andorid App Summary
AlphaNDT has developed the Exposure Time Calculator for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Exposure Time Calculator has got over 17974+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 18.10.14
The latest update of Exposure Time Calculator is Oct 14, 2018 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Exposure Time Calculator App Overview and Details
Exposure Time Calculator is one product of AlphaNDT.
This app is used to calculate exposure time for Gama Ray (Ir-192) and X-Ray (Crawler, CME, and Zhong Yi) when conduct Radiography Testing in Non-Destructive Testing.
The calculation depends on many factors:
Type of films
Source to film distance
Activity (in case of Gama Ray) or kV and mA (in case of X-Ray)
This app is recommended to use when manual film processing.
Features of Exposure Time Calculator for PC
1. The app is used to calculate exposure time for gamma ray and x-ray radiography testing.
2. The calculation depends on many factors, including the material, exposure thickness, type of film, and source to film distance.
3. The app is recommended for use when manual film processing.
4. The app is easy to use and helps to ensure accurate exposure times.
5. The app is designed for use with gamma ray and x-ray radiography testing.
6. The app is helpful in determining the correct exposure time for your testing needs.
7. The app is available for download on Android and iOS devices.
8. The app is free to download and use.
9. The app is updated regularly to ensure accuracy.
10. The app is developed by AlphaNDT, a leading provider of non-destructive testing solutions.
Install “Exposure Time Calculator” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Exposure Time Calculator on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Exposure Time Calculator on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Exposure Time Calculator and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Exposure Time Calculator as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Exposure Time Calculator On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 14, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Exposure Time Calculator?
** Combine Calculating for the Safety Distance
The Exposure Time Calculator is a useful application that helps photographers determine the correct exposure time for a given scene. The application is easy to use, and provides accurate results.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Exposure Time Calculator for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Exposure Time Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Exposure Time Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Exposure Time Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Exposure Time Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.