Ex file explorer is an app that helps you manage your files and folders on your device. It has a simple and easy to use interface that makes it easy for you to find the files and folders that you are looking for. You can also use Ex file explorer to manage your files on your device’s SD card.
We will help you download the Ex File Explorer for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Ex File Explorer on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Ex File Explorer on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Ex File Explorer on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Ex File Explorer as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Ex File Explorer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||NavaTech Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 6, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Ex File Explorer Andorid App Summary
NavaTech Inc. is the developer of the Ex File Explorer, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Ex File Explorer from them is 1.0.1 with over 34414 users under the hood. With a 3.0 rating, the Ex File Explorer is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Ex File Explorer is Jan 6, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Ex File Explorer on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Ex File Explorer App Overview and Details
Ex File Explorer is a powerful file manager app with a clean and intuitive interface. Let’s take a tour of that attractive features :
* File Manager and Folder Manager – now manage your files with features like file browser, hide, create shortcut, download, bookmark, paste, copy, cut, compress, rename, move, delete, search, transfer, organise and many such similar actions easily.
* Application Manager – you can backup,uninstall and create shortcut for your apps
* Cloud Storage Manager- the app supports multiple cloud storage.
* Root explorer and browser – for complete access to mobile storage.
* App manager – to backup, open, create shortcut and uninstall your app’s.
* Various file types viewers and players : video player, image viewer, document reader inside app, without leaving the application.
* ZIP and RAR support built-in : compressed and decompressed ZIP and RAR files with password(encryption AES 256 bit).
* Designed for multiple device resolutions support(Mobile,Tab).
* Supports more than 30 languages.
* Access files on NAS (Network-attached storage): You can access files within remote or shared storage like FTP, FTPS, SFTP, SMB, WebDAV, and LAN. Also you can access your mobile dev ice from PC using FTP(File Transfer Protocol).
* Quickly access recent files, access bookmarks, access history or search for any file.
If you are looking for a file manager app that has simple and sleek interface with full features, Ex File Explorer would be the best choice.
Features of Ex File Explorer for PC
-File manager and Folder manager
-Cloud Storage Manager
-Root explorer and browser
-Zip and RAR support
-Design for multiple device resolutions
-Supports more than 30 languages
-Access files on NAS
-Quick access to recent files, bookmarks, and history
Whats New In this Ex File Explorer?
_ Ex File Explorer
Ex File Explorer is a great application that helps you manage your files on your phone. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it a great choice for anyone looking for an app to help them manage their files.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Ex File Explorer? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Ex File Explorer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ex File Explorer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ex File Explorer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ex File Explorer.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.