Eventbrite is an online event management and ticketing platform that allows event organizers to create and manage events, and sell tickets to those events. Eventbrite was founded in 2006 by two friends, Kevin and Julia Hartz.
Since then, Eventbrite has grown to become one of the world’s largest event ticketing platforms, with over 2 million events hosted on the platform every year. In addition to event ticketing, Eventbrite also offers event organizers a wide range of features and tools to help them promote and manage their events, including event pages, built-in marketing and promotion tools, and the ability to sell tickets directly on their website.
Eventbrite is used by event organizers of all
This article is all about helping you get to know the Event Portal for Eventbrite for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Event Portal for Eventbrite On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Powered by Entegy|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 6, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Event Portal for Eventbrite Andorid App Summary
The Event Portal for Eventbrite was developed by the popular developer agency named Powered by Entegy. They have the Event Portal for Eventbrite in the Events category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0.15, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 32636 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 2.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Event Portal for Eventbrite latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Sep 6, 2021 was the last date the Event Portal for Eventbrite was updated with new features. If you want to use the Event Portal for Eventbrite on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Event Portal for Eventbrite using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Event Portal for Eventbrite For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Event Portal for Eventbrite using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Event Portal for Eventbrite on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Event Portal for Eventbrite here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Event Portal for Eventbrite for PC
1. Access your event app via the Event Portal.
2. Customize your schedule, take notes and bookmark your favorites.
3. Access the event program, speakers, exhibitors and other essential information.
4. Stay informed with event updates.
5. Explore the location and find your way.
6. Network with other attendees, live polling and Q&A for sessions.
7. Powered by Entegy.
Event Portal for Eventbrite App Overview and Details
Access your unique event app via the Event Portal for Eventbrite. Simply enter your unique event code and tap Go!
Features of your event app:
• Personalise your schedule, take notes and bookmark favourites
• Access event program, speakers, exhibitors and other essential information
• Stay informed with event updates
• Explore location and find your way
• Plus (when included) networking features, live polling and Q&A for sessions
About the technology:
Eventbrite’s onsite experience suite helps event organisers impress attendees every step of the way.
Powered by Entegy.
Whats New In this Event Portal for Eventbrite?
Eventbrite’s Event Portal provides a customizable and streamlined online experience for event organizers of all levels. With Event Portal, you can manage your events, ticket sales, and attendees with ease. The intuitive interface makes creating and managing events simple and efficient. Eventbrite’s Event Portal is the perfect solution for event organizers of all types.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Event Portal for Eventbrite of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Event Portal for Eventbrite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Event Portal for Eventbrite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Event Portal for Eventbrite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Event Portal for Eventbrite.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.