The ESP8266 Loader is a tool that allows you to upload sketches (including Blynk sketches) to an ESP8266 board without the need for a serial terminal. It can also be used to update the firmware on an ESP8266 board.
Installing and using the ESP8266 Loader (Blynk Uploader) for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
ESP8266 Loader (Blynk Uploader) Andorid App Summary
Bluino Electronics has developed the ESP8266 Loader (Blynk Uploader) application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. ESP8266 Loader (Blynk Uploader) has over 65356 users with a great 4.2 rating overall. The latest version of ESP8266 Loader (Blynk Uploader) is currently 1.4.
The latest upstate time of the ESP8266 Loader (Blynk Uploader) is Dec 22, 2020, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the ESP8266 Loader (Blynk Uploader) on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
ESP8266 Loader (Blynk Uploader) App Overview and Details
A tool runs on Android platform to create an IoT project easy.
Makes it easy to upload binary file (result of compiled Arduino IDE) to any Expressif ESP8266 development board via USB OTG or WiFi (OTA).
★ Upload/Flash bianry file via USB OTG
★ Upload/Flash bianry file via WiFi (OTA)
★ Support any USB chip: CDC/ACM, FTDI, PL2303, CH34X and CP210X
★ Serial Monitor for debuging
★ Change the Blynk token, SSID & password automatically durring upload
★ No Ads (Pro version)
★ Access to Google Drive storage (Pro version)
★ Multiple upload widgets button (Pro version)
– Your device must support USB Host OTG, otherwise the program will not work
– Use good quality OTG adapter/cable, otherwise the uploading failure
– If you get error: “Failed download. Check network connection.” You can try to download the required file manually from this link:
https://github.com/bluino/ESP8266Loader and https://github.com/bluino/ESP8266Loader_extra
then extract it to internal storage, so that you will have the /sdcard/ESP8266Loader folder.
Warning: Try it on your own risk, it can damage your hardware (Android or ESP board) or lead to data loss (binary file or any Android data).
Features of ESP8266 Loader (Blynk Uploader) for PC
1. Easy to use Android tool to create IoT projects.
2. Easily upload binary files (compiled Arduino code) to an Expressif ESP8266 development board.
3. Monitor serial output for debugging.
4. Change the Blynk token, SSID, and password automatically during upload.
5. No ads.
6. Access to Google Drive storage.
7. Multiple upload widgets button.
8. Works with a variety of USB chips.
9. Warning: Use at your own risk.
10. Note: Your device must support USB OTG to use this tool.
|App Name:||ESP8266 Loader (Blynk Uploader) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Bluino Electronics|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 22, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install ESP8266 Loader (Blynk Uploader) On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing ESP8266 Loader (Blynk Uploader) on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the ESP8266 Loader (Blynk Uploader). It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the ESP8266 Loader (Blynk Uploader), and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this ESP8266 Loader (Blynk Uploader)?
– Bug fixes on uploading process via USB & OTA.
ESP8266 Loader is an application that allows you to upload sketches to an ESP8266 using the Blynk platform. It is a convenient way to program your ESP8266 without having to use a computer. The application is easy to use, and it has a user-friendly interface.
Did the guide help you download and install the ESP8266 Loader (Blynk Uploader) for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the ESP8266 Loader (Blynk Uploader), let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This ESP8266 Loader (Blynk Uploader) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ESP8266 Loader (Blynk Uploader) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the ESP8266 Loader (Blynk Uploader). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ESP8266 Loader (Blynk Uploader).
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.