The Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder is a handheld device that can be used to locate and track satellites. It has a built-in display that shows the satellite’s location and trajectory. The device can also be used to determine the direction of the satellite’s signal.
In this article, we will show you how to download Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder technical specifications first.
Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder Andorid App Summary
Krkadoni is the developer of this Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 414657+ users of this app. The Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder app rating is currently 1.0.4.
It was last updated on Jun 1, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder for PC
– Supports all currently existing Enigma1 and Enigma2 receivers and images
– Same interface for both versions
– Works remotely
– Allows you to Zap channels
– Take screenshots
– Watch live TV streams directly on your device
– SatFinder for Dreambox, VU+ and many others
|Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Jun 1, 2020
|Get it On:
How To Download Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theEnigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder running on your computer.
Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder App Overview and Details
Use your phone or tablet to align your satellite dish by reading signal levels from Enigma 1 or Enigma2 satellite receiver.
YOU WILL NEED SATELLITE RECEIVER WITH ENIGMA 1 OR ENIGMA 2 SOFTWARE TO USE THIS SOFTWARE.
SUPPORTS ALL currently existing Enigma1 and Enigma2 receivers and images, has same interface for both versions and works remotely (just forward web port and you can connect from anywhere). Additionally it allows you to ZAP channels, take screenshots and watch live TV streams directly on your device. SatFinder for Dreambox, VU+ and many others.
– make sure you have video player with RTSP stream support (VPlayer or Daroon player)
– user internal IP address (192.168…) instead of public IP/hostname to avoid problems with routing and port forwarding. Once you’re sure it’s working locally and you have UPLOAD speed of more than 5-6 MBit/s try to forward TCP ports 80, 8001 and 31339.
Tested and working on this receivers:
– Dreambox DM500
– Dreambox DM500HD
– Dreambox DM600
– Dreambox DM7000
– Dreambox DM7020
– Dreambox DM7025
– Dreambox DM800
– Dreambox DM800SE
– Dreambox DM8000
– Dreambox 900 UHD
– Dreambox 920 UHD
– Dreambox One
– VU+ Uno
– VU+ Duo
– AzBox Premium
– AzBox HD Elite
– AzBox Ultra HD
– Kathrein UFS 910
– IPBox 9000
– Amiko Alien
– Topfield TF 7700HD PVR
– Gigablue solo
– Gigablue Quad Plus
– ClarkeTech ET9000
– ClarkeTech Xtrend ET5000
– Edision OS Mio
For informations and support visit
Whats New In this Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder?
– Send messages to the receiver
– French translation (thnx to @pr2 from OpenPli forum)
– Dutch translation (thnx to Voorzitter from OpenPli)
– Spanish translation (thnx to @jpuigs from OpenPli forum)
– Catalan translation (thnx to @jpuigs from OpenPli forum)
– Italian translation
– Chinese translation
– German translation
– Russian translation
The Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder application is an excellent tool for detecting and tracking radio signals from satellites. I have found that the application is very accurate and easy to use. I would highly recommend this application to anyone who is interested in tracking or detecting radio signals from satellites.
This concludes our article on Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Enigma Signal Meter-Sat Finder.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.