English Grammar Test is a compulsory subject for all students who want to pursue their higher studies in English-speaking countries. Though it seems to be an easy subject, it is really very tricky. One has to be very careful while using English grammar rules while writing or speaking. English Grammar Test helps students to identify their mistakes and rectify them.
This article is all about helping you get to know the English Grammar Test for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download English Grammar Test For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the English Grammar Test on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the English Grammar Test, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the English Grammar Test app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
English Grammar Test Andorid App Summary
Under the Education category on Google Play store, English Grammar Test has over 3510572 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Truat’ss has developed the English Grammar Test and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 4.11.
Until this latest version, English Grammar Test has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.5. This latest version was last updated on Oct 31, 2021 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the English Grammar Test on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||English Grammar Test On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 31, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of English Grammar Test for PC
1. English grammar test practice questions with over 5000 questions.
2. Explanations for each answer to help you learn.
3. Create your own tests.
4. Share tests with others.
5. Refresh your knowledge about English grammar.
6. Get feedback on your test results.
7. Track your progress.
8. Learn at your own pace.
9. Access the app anywhere.
10. Improve your English grammar skills.
English Grammar Test App Overview and Details
*English grammar is a basic skill that every English learner should learn carefully. This app gives you over 5000 English grammar test practice questions . Clear explanations for each answers. The explanations help you to refresh your knowledge about your tested topic
* Create your tests
* Share tests together
Whats New In this English Grammar Test?
After completing the English Grammar Test application, I feel more confident in my abilities to identify and correct common grammar mistakes. The exercises were helpful in identifying areas that need more practice, and the explanations were clear and concise. I would recommend this application to anyone looking to improve their grammar skills.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the English Grammar Test of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This English Grammar Test to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for English Grammar Test and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the English Grammar Test. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the English Grammar Test.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.