An antonym is a word that has the opposite meaning of another word. For example, the word “big” has the opposite meaning of “small.” This list includes antonyms for commonly-used words.
The technical specifications of the English Antonyms List for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
English Antonyms List Andorid App Summary
English Antonyms List was developed by MeknaSoft and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download English Antonyms List from Google Play store under the Education category. The latest version of English Antonyms List is 1.4 on Play store with total users of 3543. The English Antonyms List app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the English Antonyms List is Dec 7, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the English Antonyms List on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
English Antonyms List App Overview and Details
English antonyms List for the learn All english antonyms the app includes list of all antonyms.
An antonym is a word which means the opposite of another word are useful to know because they improve reading and writing skills By learning antonyms you learn the logical opposites of important words thus enhancing your overall command of language.
English antonyms List include:
List of all antonyms in english
List from A to Z
List of Opposites in the English language
List of antonyms words
Features of English Antonyms List for PC
1. English antonyms list for the learn all English antonyms.
2. The app includes a list of all antonyms.
3. An antonym is a word which means the opposite of another word.
4. Learning antonyms improves reading and writing skills.
5. The app includes a list of opposites in the English language.
6. The list includes antonyms words.
7. The list is from A to Z.
8. The list is helpful for enhancing overall command of language.
9. The list is a valuable resource for students and writers.
10. The list is a great way to improve vocabulary skills.
How To Install & Download English Antonyms List For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the English Antonyms List for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the English Antonyms List.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for English Antonyms List on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the English Antonyms List and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the English Antonyms List on your computer right away.
|English Antonyms List On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Dec 7, 2020
|Get it On:
Whats New In this English Antonyms List?
In conclusion, the English Antonyms List application is a great tool for learning and practicing English antonyms. It is easy to use and provides a great variety of exercises to help improve your knowledge of English antonyms.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the English Antonyms List on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This English Antonyms List to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for English Antonyms List and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the English Antonyms List. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the English Antonyms List.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.