Emu64 XL is a powerful emulator for the Commodore 64 home computer. It allows you to play your favorite C64 games on your modern day computer. With its advanced features, you can experience the Commodore 64 like never before.
The technical specifications of the Emu64 XL for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Emu64 XL Andorid App Summary
Emu64 XL was developed by Pentawire and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Emu64 XL from Google Play store under the Tools category. The latest version of Emu64 XL is 1.0.8 on Play store with total users of 42587. The Emu64 XL app has a user rating of 3.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Emu64 XL is May 17, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Emu64 XL on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Emu64 XL App Overview and Details
A droid64 based Commodore 64 emulator fast and very easy to use. The emulator comes with various programs and sources written in the famous CBM64 basic language.
The app emulates graphics, sounds and peripherals to perfection and also has a keyboard with the same layout as the original one.
You can load .T64 files and .D64 files as old floppy disks and can use virtual joystick in both port 1 and port 2.
App also supports hardware peripherals such as gamepads, joysticks, keyboards and more.
Develop software and also have fun with games with this 8-bit old glory and good poke! (C=)
Features of Emu64 XL for PC
– Droid64 is a Commodore 64 emulator that is fast and easy to use.
– The emulator comes with various programs and sources written in the famous CBM64 basic language.
– App emulates graphics, sounds and peripherals to perfection and also has a keyboard with the same layout as the original one.
– You can load .T64 files and .D64 files as old floppy disks and can use virtual joystick in both port 1 and port 2.
– App also supports hardware peripherals such as gamepads, joysticks, keyboards and more.
– Develop software and also have fun with games with this 8-bit old glory and good poke! (C=)
How To Install & Download Emu64 XL For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Emu64 XL for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Emu64 XL.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Emu64 XL on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Emu64 XL and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Emu64 XL on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Emu64 XL On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 17, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Emu64 XL?
Portrait mode added.
Video effects added.
Added support for hardware peripherals such as gamepads, joysticks and keyboards.
Hard and soft reset buttons added.
Full screen mode now working fine.
Joystick is now more precise.
Overall, Emu64 XL is an excellent application that provides a wealth of features and options for emulation. It is easy to use and provides a great user experience. Whether you are a gaming enthusiast or just looking for a way to revisit older games, Emu64 XL is a great option.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Emu64 XL on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Emu64 XL to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Emu64 XL and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Emu64 XL. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Emu64 XL.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.