OBD Terminal is a hardware device that allows you to connect your car’s computer to your phone or computer. OBD Terminal gives you access to your car’s diagnostics, performance data, and more. With OBD Terminal, you can track your car’s fuel economy, diagnose engine problems, and even clear check engine lights.
The technical specifications of the Elm327 OBD Terminal for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Elm327 OBD Terminal Andorid App Summary
Elm327 OBD Terminal was developed by mobi-soft.pl and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Elm327 OBD Terminal from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Elm327 OBD Terminal is 1.3 on Play store with total users of 930491. The Elm327 OBD Terminal app has a user rating of 2.9 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Elm327 OBD Terminal is Aug 28, 2015. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Elm327 OBD Terminal on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Elm327 OBD Terminal For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Elm327 OBD Terminal installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Elm327 OBD Terminal and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Elm327 OBD Terminal on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Elm327 OBD Terminal in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Elm327 OBD Terminal on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Elm327 OBD Terminal On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 28, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Elm327 OBD Terminal App Overview and Details
A simple application that allows you to connect to the car.
The application uses the device ELM327 Bluetooth Adapter OBD connector and to communicate with different vehicles.
ELM 327 Bluetooth Adapter is a device for the cars of joining through the 16-pin OBD diagnostic connector.
This application is a simple terminal that supports all device commands ELM327.
– The application includes a ready list of basic commands.
– Possibility clearing the terminal window
– Ability to write the log to a file
– The ability to type your own commands
Features of Elm327 OBD Terminal for PC
1. Connect to a car using ELM327 Bluetooth Adapter.
2. Use device to communicate with different vehicles.
3. Basic commands are included in the application.
4. Clear terminal window if needed.
5. Log information to a file.
6. Type your own commands.
7. Support for all ELM327 commands.
8. Ability to customize the application.
9. Easy to use interface.
10. Portable application.
Whats New In this Elm327 OBD Terminal?
Add 3 new languages (Spanish, French, Swedish)
Add new commands
Add 8 new command
Reduced the font size of the terminal
Add 3 new languages
The Elm327 OBD Terminal application is a handy tool for diagnosing car problems. It allows users to access the data from their car’s computer system, which can help them to identify and fix any issues. The application is easy to use and it provides a variety of information about the car’s health. Overall, the Elm327 OBD Terminal application is a great tool for car owners.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Elm327 OBD Terminal on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Elm327 OBD Terminal to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Elm327 OBD Terminal and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the Elm327 OBD Terminal. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Elm327 OBD Terminal.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.