ArcGIS Explorer is a free, downloadable application that provides an easy way to explore and use ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Server. ArcGIS Explorer makes it easy to find, use, and share maps and data.
Do you know the technical specifics of ArcGIS Explorer for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
ArcGIS Explorer Andorid App Summary
The ArcGIS Explorer application developer is Esri. They listed the ArcGIS Explorer under the Maps & Navigation category on Play Store. The latest user count of the ArcGIS Explorer is more than 514730. With a 3.6, the latest 20.2.2 of the ArcGIS Explorer is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the ArcGIS Explorer is Oct 3, 2020, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the ArcGIS Explorer on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||ArcGIS Explorer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Oct 3, 2020|
|Get it On:|
ArcGIS Explorer Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run ArcGIS Explorer on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the ArcGIS Explorer and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for ArcGIS Explorer on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of ArcGIS Explorer for PC
-Access maps 24/7
-Search for places and features
-View information about assets
-Mark up the map
-Get directed to hard-to-see assets
ArcGIS Explorer App Overview and Details
Access your maps from your mobile device 24/7. Wherever you go, take searchable maps that include markup and measurement tools to easily find your way and to communicate with others about landmarks, assets, and areas of interest.
– Use your maps when you need them, online or offline
– Search for places and features in your map
– View information about your assets
– Mark up the map for your own use or to share with others
– Get directed to your hard-to-see assets with the compass
Whats New In this ArcGIS Explorer?
– Various bug fixes and improvements.
ArcGIS Explorer is a free, lightweight desktop GIS application. It provides easy access to maps and map data. ArcGIS Explorer makes it easy to explore, visualize, and share your maps. You can use ArcGIS Explorer to:
– View maps and map data
– Explore map data
– Visualize map data
– Share maps
Downloading and installing the ArcGIS Explorer for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This ArcGIS Explorer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ArcGIS Explorer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appsoworld, we also don’t use our own server to download the ArcGIS Explorer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ArcGIS Explorer.
If you have any query about the app or about appsoworld, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.